TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*Reads title*
Yes! now i can trip and attack in style! :D

*Looks at pics*
Those looks a lot better good job :)
-

Hahaha! Attack in style? You like the attack? ;D

I also updated images on Tabuu's OP on the first page.

so your continuing tabuu psa xD do he have all the attacks already since last time i remenber the up tilt and up smash were missing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Of course, I'm continuing it. He's my pride and joy. XD

No, the up tilt and up smash are still missing. Right now I'm focusing on misc animations, which I had ignored for a long time.

I'm gonna try to do his CliffXXSlow anims today.

Dammit lol the fura fura attack thing looks so showoff xD I love it!!
Mario Kart Wii custom track creator

Skype: helloimyourmind13

Show off?

And thanks. ;D

Now I'm going to start a few more animations, and hopefully have more snapshots tomorrow. ;D

How you managed to fix Tabuu's Effects GFX?

Well, using the MiscData[2] in ef_taboo.pac. It was an REFT (textures) file. I took and used the ones I needed, and shrank one of the textures to save filesize. And now they look as good as the original. My FitGanon.pac is 453KB and still working. ;D

Wow... I don't know that can be possible....

You can see them in the newest BrawlBox.

So, how you been holding out since you quit hacking?

.....
You was right about metal texture..
Now I know why you don't want metal on all parts..



Yup, his glow stopped working when I tried to apply metal textures.

February 06, 2012, 04:07:56 AM #59 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:14:54 AM by diedhammer98
Glow stopped working?
mine don't and still work.
His body is mostly green and have multiple colors.

See here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.