TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wow... even his chain gets all weird... Wow, maybe Tabuu isn't meant for metal textures. D:

Oh, well. Today I'm taking a little break, but it's back to work as usual tomorrow. :3

yeah, even his wings's colors changed too.

I wonder why it does that. D: Well if ever you figure it out, let me know, I'd love to include it in the final version. ;D

February 07, 2012, 04:06:58 AM #63 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:09:14 AM by diedhammer98
Be honset...
I want keep him that.
Tabuu look good with mostly green and have multiple colors make Tabuu more colorful.
Well, Tabuu have many metal squares through him.

Well, that's your choice, really. I personally don't like those colors, but that's just me. D:

February 07, 2012, 04:32:11 AM #65 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:33:48 AM by diedhammer98
It's okey....

Tabuu's wings
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I understand why because of this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait a minute, why did his Flare bones turn metal? That's odd...

Anyway, excuse me. Back to working on Tabuu. :3

Hey...you have been animating longer than me.
Is it possible to animate along the Z axis with the Top N bone instead of the trans N bone?
I mean, the trans N bone is basically there just so the top N bone doesnt have to be moved right?

As long as "moves character" is checked, would that movement with the top N work? I mean since all bones are rigged to follow the Top N just like the trans N.

Also, as Tabuu is nearly done (or he seems to be) would you be interested in helping with Krystal? I mean like small animations like swimming and such.

It's possible, yes, but then it won't move in-game. Moves Character is for animations where even animating TransN would make it snap back.

And I'm still new at swimming animations. Mine suck, and I might have to re-do them.

Aww...that's too bad then, what about X rot N and Y rot N? or possibly the Hip N?
Either way, thanks for the quick answer :)
Good luck on your animating ventures and fixing tabuu =3

Thank you! :3

Okay, today's goal: start doing CliffXXSlow.

Good Luck on finishing Tabuu PSA Final Version.

February 10, 2012, 07:42:24 PM #72 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:06:14 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Thanks, Died. :3

Anyway, I'm almost done the slow ledge attack (after 100%+ damage). It has 40 frames start up, but then it's quick. A pic once I get it hitting in game. :3

Those cliff animations are gonna take the longest, methinks.

EDIT: About the poll, the results are 6 to 1 in favor of keeping Win 2. That's good because I've had a change of heart and I'm keeping it. :)

Now my issue is with Tabuu. (The program). I need someone to change the bone with which Tabuu holds items. I need him to hold them with his left hand. Wihat happens with the right hand is that his chain won't stop showing up. Thanks in advance.


Well Died, if I do that, it'll also affect his Back Air, which I don't want.

Anyway, expect a snapshot of the new slow ledge attack sometime today. I'm proud of the animation. It was tough to make. :)

And later today, I'm going to finally start some of those DownD animations.