TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, it's for the PSA. Although using it seems to be optional since it's also located in FitGanon.pac. Brawl has a lot of duplicate files for some reason.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 25, 2013, 08:46:40 PM
I swear that wasn't intentional. D: Must make it even harder to use, huh?

Anyway, I'm gonna get back to work. Ciao for now.
Not at all. It's just another option to use when using up smash.

You can either do a standing version, or slide a bit with DACUS.


Though, it's not NEAR as good as Snake's.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 25, 2013, 09:38:25 PM
Not at all. It's just another option to use when using up smash.

You can either do a standing version, or slide a bit with DACUS.


Though, it's not NEAR as good as Snake's.


Oh, I see. It's part of the game. That makes more sense.

So would the file do anything if I did use it with the Psa?

It should, but I don't think it makes a difference. I left it there just in case.



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2013, 12:20:44 AM
Ganon, like Tabuu. He'll also be Rel portable, though.

as long as he doesnt use articles ;)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already removed his articles. Next up will be the Special Grabs since he won't use them.

Quote from: narutofan1 on March 26, 2013, 12:19:55 AM
WOW, King Cold is next?

who will he be over?
:>.>:

Careful Tabuu. Once Narutofan1 starts posting in a PSA thread, he will never stop asking about progress and release dates. It will get annoying. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 26, 2013, 12:32:13 AM
:>.>:

Careful Tabuu. Once Narutofan1 starts posting in a PSA thread, he will never stop asking about progress and release dates. It will get annoying. :srs:

*cough* While I know some people might find it annoying, I'm actually planning to use his pestering to keep my thread alive this time. ;) *koff*

Actually, I want all the feedback and asking that I can get.

I'm loving this Tabuu PSA. Are some of the animations ripped from SSE? Or are you just that damn good? :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, a little bit of both. They're edited from SSE animations, using actual keyframes from them. ;)

downloaded tabuu, need more character folders nowww
anyways will u still be working on Gigabowser?
Reason why i ask is because im considering rigging him over Bowser with all the goodies and stuff, to go with Godzilla over bowser
dont know if a psa over bowser will be better than over Yoshi...
unless u think the gigabowser psa will do no good with Godzilla as an alternate costume

Quote from: Mr.MW on March 26, 2013, 01:59:37 AM
downloaded tabuu, need more character folders nowww
anyways will u still be working on Gigabowser?
Reason why i ask is because im considering rigging him over Bowser with all the goodies and stuff, to go with Godzilla over bowser
dont know if a psa over bowser will be better than over Yoshi...
unless u think the gigabowser psa will do no good with Godzilla as an alternate costume

Go ahead! I just might switch him anyways, because the Yoshi version has too many problems I can't fix, and over Bowser would make more sense.