TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 16, 2013, 10:19:41 PM #405 Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 10:49:39 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on August 16, 2013, 10:10:25 PM
Not bad.

Would you consider posting some .gifs of a few animations?

Thanks, KJP! ;D Although I must ask, if it's "not bad", what would you improve? :)

EDIT: Ok, so I tried making a test gif with the new BB and reduced the colors, and it reduced the filesize by half. Let's see what it looks like here:



So, which animations do you want to see?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 16, 2013, 10:19:41 PMThanks, KJP! ;D Although I must ask, if it's "not bad", what would you improve? :)
Saying "not bad" is a complement. :P Though I couldn't judge without seeing the Animation work itself.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 16, 2013, 10:19:41 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nice. Though try making his right foot not slide so much. Also try making the loop more seamless.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 16, 2013, 10:19:41 PMSo, which animations do you want to see?
As many as you would like to show.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

August 16, 2013, 11:01:16 PM #407 Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:13:59 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on August 16, 2013, 10:57:50 PM
Saying "not bad" is a complement. :P Though I couldn't judge without seeing the Animation work itself.
Nice. Though try making his right foot not slide so much. Also try making the loop more seamless.
As many as you would like to show.

Hmmm, I see. Well thanks then. Means a lot. ;D

And I can definitely work on that foot (it's been bothering me for sometime, so yeah. Thanks), but the loop is as good as I can make it. Maybe the gif butchered it, Idk... But I suppose that can be worked on too. I'll take a look.

And ok. I'll whip up his attack animations, since those are the ones that people are most interested in in a PSA

EDIT: Anyway, here's the first move from his Dash Attack combo:



No, the colors on the gif itself. That small little gif was over 1 MB in size when BB saved it. So I made it 256 colors for Internet.

Anyway, expect more of those gifs soon.


Thank yah. :3

So yeah. Right now, as per KJP's suggestion, I'm doing some fixes to Cold's idle animation(s). Not only did the right leg/foot slide, but there's huge, noticeable twist/deformation at the start of his tail. That was when I first animated it. That'll be gone as well.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 16, 2013, 11:01:16 PMEDIT: Anyway, here's the first move from his Dash Attack combo:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Overall, it seems alright. But it gets a bit shaky at the end.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Does it? O: Well, it IS difficult to make perfectly stable animations. I don't know how SDoom does it in his own PSAs. D:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 17, 2013, 12:37:29 AMDoes it? O:
Actually...

Now that I'm looking at it again...I just find the leg transitioning to be a bit odd.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on August 17, 2013, 12:39:12 AM
Actually...

Now that I'm looking at it again...I just find the leg transitioning to be a bit odd.

I will work on that next then. :) Thanks for the feedback.

Now for the next Attack, AttackDash2. The more I look at this one, the more I hate it. I most likely will re-do it.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 17, 2013, 12:54:27 AM
I will work on that next then. :) Thanks for the feedback.

Now for the next Attack, AttackDash2. The more I look at this one, the more I hate it. I most likely will re-do it.


Strangely, i like it... seems like it needs to move a bit forward during the animation... but it's... original.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Thank you very much. :)

But I'm still going to wait to see what KJP says. I've somewhat improved my idle animation with his help, so I'm kinda curious to see what his opinion is. ;D

The more I see him, the more I feel like I can give him a better rig. .-.

Great animation though. Texture looks really nice too.
It's probably why I can see some of those rigging errors.