TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 22, 2014, 01:16:30 AM #1635 Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:18:26 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 22, 2014, 12:58:16 AM
Yah I hate having to move the bones around, but I deal with it when animating SM64 Mario because it makes it a bit more accurate to the original game. xD Anyways back on topic, yes I think making his hat jump would be a nice touch to the animation.

I just did that, and it looks way better (the last frame, I mean) I actually got him to hold the weapon with both hands. ;D

EDIT:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 22, 2014, 01:16:30 AM
I just did that, and it looks way better (the last frame, I mean) I actually got him to hold the weapon with both hands. ;D
I hope this'll help you make other animations look better, like I said it doesn't have to be drastic like how Lanky stretches his arms in DK64. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 22, 2014, 02:18:49 AM
I hope this'll help you make other animations look better, like I said it doesn't have to be drastic like how Lanky stretches his arms in DK64. xD

Gotcha. ;) Thanks again!

And yeah, I'm working like a horse, while waiting for a special someone to come online on dA. ;) I've finished coding his Side Special. Down is next, and then another A attack.

I like that you got a shine effect on them though I don't really like the texture. I never preferred the default metal shine texture that Brawl had (and that everyone uses) that circle in the middle just bothers me it looks like it's supposed to be a wheel or something. You don't have to change it since it's really just me that hates the texture, I'll just swap it with the one K Rool's gold parts use on my personal copy.
Actually, after looking at pictures of boxing gloves, I think maybe you should go with another shine texture since it actually shouldn't really look like it's made out of metal.
Maybe something like this (or this if you think it's perfect)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 22, 2014, 02:52:58 AM
I like that you got a shine effect on them though I don't really like the texture. I never preferred the default metal shine texture that Brawl had (and that everyone uses) that circle in the middle just bothers me it looks like it's supposed to be a wheel or something. You don't have to change it since it's really just me that hates the texture, I'll just swap it with the one K Rool's gold parts use on my personal copy.
Actually, after looking at pictures of boxing gloves, I think maybe you should go with another shine texture since it actually shouldn't really look like it's made out of metal.
Maybe something like this (or this if you think it's perfect)


I'll give your texture a try, and if not, I'll edit the default one again. :)

I'm tempted to animate his Up Special now, is that wrong? XD


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 22, 2014, 03:00:24 AM
I'll give your texture a try, and if not, I'll edit the default one again. :)

I'm tempted to animate his Up Special now, is that wrong? XD


Not if you don't have to do something important right now, like sleep. I know I need to do that. Hope to see more awesome K Rool previews tomorrow. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well, I didn't get around to animating his Up Special yet, but I DO have these new previews, including the Down Smash and new shines on the gloves.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

R.O.B.'s eyes in the 9th pic = perfection.

could you repeat me who is this k rool over?

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 22, 2014, 06:21:23 PM
R.O.B.'s eyes in the 9th pic = perfection.


LOL, he got hit by the shockwaves from the Down Smash. XDDD

Quote from: Kyouma on May 22, 2014, 06:24:45 PM
could you repeat me who is this k rool over?

This new K. Rool is over Pit. So I could clone him for BrawlEx and get rid of the limitations of DK. An I must say, I'm having more fun making this one.,

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 22, 2014, 06:28:35 PM
This new K. Rool is over Pit. So I could clone him for BrawlEx and get rid of the limitations of DK. An I must say, I'm having more fun making this one.,
This is good, I was wondering that to know if I could use him on brawl EX
but yes, now that he is, I can also make him a shared soundbank with Pit too

Dem KRool's FS eyes... Perfect...

And guys, stop ninja-ing me >:(
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 22, 2014, 06:03:00 PM
Well, I didn't get around to animating his Up Special yet, but I DO have these new previews, including the Down Smash and new shines on the gloves.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



How will the Neutral Special work over Pit? Is it aim-able like the Bow?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 22, 2014, 07:14:14 PM

How will the Neutral Special work over Pit? Is it aim-able like the Bow?


No, I'm removing that feature. K. Rool never could aim his blunderbuss.

I'm having trouble deciding what to do next on him. XD I want to do everything and I'm a little overwhelmed. But not in the sense that I want to quit. :P I just want to decide what to focus on next. lol


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 22, 2014, 07:19:30 PM
No, I'm removing that feature. K. Rool never could aim his blunderbuss.

I'm having trouble deciding what to do next on him. XD I want to do everything and I'm a little overwhelmed. But not in the sense that I want to quit. :P I just want to decide what to focus on next. lol



I'm a big Donkey Kong SNES fan :) want some ideas? Not to impose, just to get the juices flowing.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822