TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Poll closed due to the obvious winner.

King K. Rool won by a landslide! Followed by King Cold in way distant second!

So K. Rool is going to get the updates. Stay tuned! ;D

Awesome to hear that K. Rool is back on track! Hyped to see some more progress on him.



All righty!

So I have some progress to report on King K. Rool.

I finished some more misc animations, and started his up throw. He's going to throw his opponent slightly upward and then kick them upward. That stubby leg might not seem threatening, but them claws hurt.

And then I intend to start his Up Special and Final Smash.

Nice idea for an Up Throw. Can't wait to see it. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 28, 2014, 10:09:32 PM
Nice idea for an Up Throw. Can't wait to see it. :D

Well thanks! You don't have to wait any longer. ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Next up, some more Misc stuff, and then maybe the Down Throw or Up Special.

I think attacking with the belly instead of a kick would look cooler and more original.

Will the eyes be animated?

Quote from: Draco on December 29, 2014, 01:41:52 AM
I think attacking with the belly instead of a kick would look cooler and more original.

Will the eyes be animated?

The eyes are animated, yes. I have eyelids on this one, as well as moving eyes.

Okay. Time for another report.

I finished my import and released it under the name "Qana (Tinker Bell DS)". A PSA for her will be in the works after K. Rool.

Speaking of K. Rool, I'm about to resume him. It's time.... for his Up Special!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 30, 2014, 07:33:08 PM
The eyes are animated, yes. I have eyelids on this one, as well as moving eyes.

Okay. Time for another report.

I finished my import and released it under the name "Qana (Tinker Bell DS)". A PSA for her will be in the works after K. Rool.

Speaking of K. Rool, I'm about to resume him. It's time.... for his Up Special!
That's neat. Looking forward to that up special and K. Rool in general.

Quote from: Draco on December 30, 2014, 11:01:54 PM
That's neat. Looking forward to that up special and K. Rool in general.

Thanks! :D

I found a glitch in the Up Throw where Slope Contour messes it up by making his foot stick to the floor and taking the hitbox with it. It's fixed now.

I'm also finishing up Damage animations and PAT0's.


January 07, 2015, 11:42:51 PM #2262 Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:46:29 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: zutox on January 07, 2015, 10:44:10 PM
I second this a lot.
lol
poor me
i always get ignored in this thread<.>

but anyhow.  cant wait to see how krool will turn out.
i mean really, nintendo should have given us k rool for smashbros
it was a win win situation.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on January 07, 2015, 11:42:51 PM
lol
poor me
i always get ignored in this thread<.>

but anyhow.  cant wait to see how krool will turn out.
i mean really, nintendo should have given us k rool for smashbros
it was a win win situation.

Well, if I ignored you, I certainly didn't do it on purpose. I must have missed the Xenomorph part, is all.

Yeah... about Xenomorph: I'm cancelling mine and letting KJP make his. You'll have to turn to him for Alien stuff when he decides to make it.

Anyway, I'm going back to K. Rool's files. Sorry progress is so slow, I'm juggling him and my fan-game at the same time, and it dramatically slows down progress because the latter usually ends up getting priority. You know, I want to add multiplayer to my project but have no idea how. XD

Anyway, the plan for K. Rool is to finish his Throws, regular Specials and Aerials (maybe his Final, too) and then release a beta. That's my intention.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 08, 2015, 12:02:48 AM
Anyway, I'm going back to K. Rool's files. Sorry progress is so slow, I'm juggling him and my fan-game at the same time, and it dramatically slows down progress because the latter usually ends up getting priority.
I can relate exactly...if not stronger because I'm trying to juggle back between tons of things. xD Especially since I want to try something new that might take a while to learn. Gotta love that short attention span. *facepalm* It's a blessing and a curse. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.