TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:49:43 PM by Rodo Furedorikku
Yes. You read this right. This is not a cheap attempt at a late April Fool's joke.

I'm coming OUT of retirement, and I will resume King Cold, then I will do a Magolor PSA!

I had wanted to originally mod Smash 4 on Wii U, but it's nothing but trouble for me. So I'm stepping back to where I'm comfortable!

---PROJECTS---

MAGOLOR (Final Boss Phase 1) (Kirby's Return to Dream Land)



Current status: In progress.
Base character: Luigi
Boneset: Luigi Original, no edits.
Rig: Finished (100%)
Materials/shaders/textures: WIP. Still fixing shaders and perfecting materials. (65%)
Animations and Moveset: Not started. Won't be started till last step is finished. (0%)

KING COLD (Dragon Ball Z)

-PIC COMING SOON!-

Current Status: On hold.
Base character: Ganondorf
Boneset: Ganondorf with tail bones and other edits.
Rig: Unknown (I need my files back from CaliKingz) (?%)
Materials/shaders/textures: Unknown (I need my files back from CaliKingz) (?%)
Animations and Moveset: Unknown (I need my files back from CaliKingz) (?%)

TABUU (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) REVAMP

-PIC COMING SOON!-

Current Status: On hold.
Base character: Ganondorf
Boneset: Tabuu Original, no edits.
Rig: Finished (uses original boss model) (100%)
Materials/shaders/textures: Finished (uses original boss model) (100%)
Animations and Moveset: Not started (0%)

What about including my port in the Tabuu section?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 06, 2011, 01:59:14 AM
What about including my port in the Tabuu section?

your port froze my game dude, I have put every file in their respective folders and it froze, yo know why?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




what do you need for real bowser?
only a model?

Yes, all I need is his NSMBWii model rigged over Bowser's bones.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 06, 2011, 05:05:26 AM
your port froze my game dude, I have put every file in their respective folders and it froze, yo know why?
did u use the .rel? and did u try to fight fox tabuu vs fox tabuu?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've heard reports of freezing when using Ganon Tabuu vs Fox Tabuu, so maybe yeah.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 06, 2011, 11:59:20 PM
did u use the .rel? and did u try to fight fox tabuu vs fox tabuu?

I used Ganondorf vs Tabuu (port) and Ike = Froze.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




New PSA added for later, if anyone's interested.

Tabuu's almost there. I have his FSmash working, complete with cool effects. :3 Now I'm going to work on his USmash and various other things. Once the VIS0 and SRT0 functions are added, then he'll be completed!


Will you be creating a Kirby hat for Tabuu where Kirby uses Tabuu's animated textures?

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

So this is a portable moveset?

:O Why have I not been using this.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

January 15, 2012, 01:06:11 AM #12 Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 01:24:32 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
KING COLD is coming to SSBB. He's gonna be a slow but powerful character due to his age and sheer size, and most of his moves will have hitlag because of their strength. Playing as Cold will require patience and skill. His moveset will mostly consist of parts of his moveset from BT3.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


More to come! ;D

i see the animation on F-Air is from my Goku :D
if you like to revamp it i can maybe use it for Goku too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later