Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 15, 2012, 02:03:09 PM
Cant Wait For Scizor!!!
:happy:

Forgot to mention, other than these two, Cloud is also getting a quick balancing update + Up Throw update.

August 15, 2012, 02:28:01 PM #272 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:50:12 PM by Albafika
Quote from: ½­ on August 15, 2012, 02:20:59 PM
Albafika, is Cloud getting an update/change for the Up Smash?
Guess I should post the changes... These are coming from my head, as I'm not at home:

N-Air: This one is getting nerfed to either do less hits or have more landing lag, as the move at this moment is too good. I'll probably just decrease the hit amounts.

F-Air: This one move is too good, but I intend to keep it the exact same.

Up Smash: The current Up Smash has a small hit box and poor Knock Back, making it useless. I'm fixing that. Tjis move's hitbox will be a bit bigger and it'll get some more Knockback to make it a viable choice.

Up Throw: This one was meant to be a launch move,  so I'm making  it be one thanks to P:M Charizard's coding. He'll now not go through platforms once going down like before, and it may be possible to use as a suicide move too.

Some SFX fixes for all the attacks.

These are the changes I remember. They're just a few, though, nothing MAJOR.

August 15, 2012, 03:03:55 PM #273 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 07:06:27 PM by chaos_knight9000
About time Cloud gets an update. That UpSmash kept bothering me x.x Also can you change the Final Smash to Omnislash? I'm not liking the idea of going into Limit Break. ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Can't say I like the idea of snaking Scizor... but I'll try it out when its released.

But Cloud's up-throw... did you use momentum codes? I just recently found out how cool they can be... instead of manually moving the TransN bone, you could have the momentum carry the character and thus if he hits the ground or not... that also works. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: ½ on August 15, 2012, 02:59:55 PM
Ah, so glad this move is being updated, it was the only move that bugged me from the first release, great work looking forward to it!

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 15, 2012, 03:03:55 PM
About time Cloud gets an update. That UpSmash kept bothering me x.x Also can you change the Final Smash to Omnislash? I'm not liking the idea of going into Limit Break. ._.
Well, you could've said something!

Quote from: KTH on August 15, 2012, 06:52:20 PM
Geno look amazing. I can't wait.
Good luck.
Thanks, KTH. :D

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 15, 2012, 07:25:42 PM
Can't say I like the idea of snaking Scizor... but I'll try it out when its released.

But Cloud's up-throw... did you use momentum codes? I just recently found out how cool they can be... instead of manually moving the TransN bone, you could have the momentum carry the character and thus if he hits the ground or not... that also works. xD
Wow, this actually came to mind, but I overthought it and thought it'd not work as the Momentum needs to be in a loop to work all the frames and thought it'd never reach the impact frame or I'unno. Help me with this on MSN! @_@

gets on MSN*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I have an idea for Cloud's FS (if that gets changed) How about making it cinematic like this:
http://youtu.be/fVoTMb31LGs
You could ask A Bloody Canadian do it.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I had something like that planned for my secret psa.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 15, 2012, 11:45:58 PM
I have an idea for Cloud's FS (if that gets changed) How about making it cinematic like this:
http://youtu.be/fVoTMb31LGs
You could ask A Bloody Canadian do it.
If he's willing to, sure, but I'm not changing the current FS. It's pretty good as it is. :P

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 16, 2012, 06:46:01 AM
I had something like that planned for my secret psa.
Now I'm curious. :>.>:

Anyways, unrelated to PSAs, here's a preview of a stage I'm working on




I have no idea what it's from(I'd guess FE or FF7?), but it looks epic

Quote from: Riku20xx on August 17, 2012, 02:00:21 AM
It looks awesome! I can't wait for it to be completed.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 17, 2012, 12:18:50 PM
I have no idea what it's from(I'd guess FE or FF7?), but it looks epic
Glad to know you like it! The Stage is already done, I'm just thinking how should I release it.

Anyways, as for Cloud, I've made these changes:

N-Air's range was reduced.

Up Smash got a pretty good buff considering how its hitbox was small, now it's worth to try to hit with it, unlike before.

I'm working on UThrow.

I'd really like to know what others think, should I change anything else?

I'm so excited for Geno, I can't get over it.

Have you guys decided on a Final Smash?