Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26
Author Topic: Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]  (Read 172510 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #315 on: September 06, 2012, 03:42:34 PM »

Aaaaaaaaand... When are we starting on Sephiroth. 
    I'm already hyped after hearing that. Im srs here

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #316 on: September 06, 2012, 04:18:28 PM »

Well... I'm in an animating mood... so I may be doing some animations for lots of different projects in the very near future.

Things on my mind are Sephiroth's Run, a couple of SMBZ Shadow attacks, Megaman.EXE stuff, some Hulk attacks, and some filler attacks for Luffy in an attempt to have a beta released soon.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #317 on: September 06, 2012, 04:40:28 PM »

Well... I'm in an animating mood... so I may be doing some animations for lots of different projects in the very near future.

Things on my mind are Sephiroth's Run, a couple of SMBZ Shadow attacks, Megaman.EXE stuff, some Hulk attacks, and some filler attacks for Luffy in an attempt to have a beta released soon.

Are you going to stream I kinda wanna watch not gonna lie

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #318 on: September 06, 2012, 04:47:12 PM »

I'd stream if I could but I may not be able to. But HOPEFULLY next week (Monday) I'll be home (Haven't been home in 2 weeks thus... no stable internet) I'll stream while animating.

Is there a ETA on Cloud?

And am I too late to beta test? C'mon Alba lol I thought was was cool yo. xD

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #319 on: September 06, 2012, 05:25:06 PM »

Oh thank goodness Sephiroth is getting a new run. He could use a new wing model too.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #320 on: September 06, 2012, 08:03:24 PM »

Oh alba I want you to do two things 1 how's cloud the next and more important how are you doing in life has it been treating you good cause mine has never been better

Post Merge: September 06, 2012, 08:05:13 PM
    This was done on a iPod so it's not the best
    « Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 08:05:13 PM by neox-the-neobian » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #321 on: September 06, 2012, 11:25:44 PM »

Woah... I didn't realize people had posted here. .-. I gave this thread for dead and back to page 2. XD

I should really keep up with this thread better... I didn't know you were looking for Cloud testers.

Also... How goes Scizor? Aaaaaaaaand... When are we starting on Sephiroth. Your Cloud may generate enough Hype for me to put in some double time to animate him faster if you're gonna PSA it.
    Scizor: I'm waiting for KJP to be done with the Graphical Indicators for Swords Dance/Tailwind to resume again the balancing. KJP's been chilling, so I don't blame him for taking his time. Tongue

As for Cloud, it's not a BIG update, just many balancing adjustments here and there (And fixes no one may ever notice) and that one fix for the UThrow.

Anyways, if you need another tester for Cloud, I'm open.
    Alright. Smiley

Excellent! I'll PM you the changelist for Sephiroth later on. I think the biggest animation things you'd probably need to do is... Remaking the animations that look silly, and for that, I'll let you be the judge!

And why are you joining the Shadow fad!? Oh shi~ I thought you srs

That Nephenee looks awesome. I'm not familiar with Fire Emblem whatsoever, but there sure are some badass designs from there.
    I'm glad to hear you like her! Fire Emblem is a game with much to offer (Aside from the unreleased title which I see as a sad attempt of fan service *Cough*)
    Oh alba I want you to do two things 1 how's cloud the next

Is there a ETA on Cloud?

And am I too late to beta test? C'mon Alba lol I thought was was cool yo. xD
    I'll probably have him ready to send him this Saturday. And sure, I can't let you out, Kage. <.<

and more important how are you doing in life has it been treating you good cause mine has never been better

Post Merge: September 06, 2012, 08:05:13 PM
    This was done on a iPod so it's not the best
    Honestly, Geno and Cloud aren't actually done because I started school again past Thursday, and so far, it's been a real hassle. Wonder if you all get the same stress over it... 'Cause I sure do. Oh shi~
    « Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 11:26:48 PM by Albafika » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #322 on: September 07, 2012, 06:43:01 AM »

I'm doing shadow for a couple reasons. One, I want the pin, two, I don't like how sdoom's shadow fights. Its not bad bit it has a magical hint to it and I don't like magic. And Mariodk is revamping smbz sonic so shadow should have an smbz version as well. I figure those are legit enough lol.

And thanks, I like beta testing stuff.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #323 on: September 07, 2012, 08:02:03 AM »

Forgive me for being a bit rude here...

But...

You do know that the Shadow Pin award is meant to be a punishment, not a reward right?

Also. I'd advise not making a move set for him... People are really really tired of Shadow... Well, except n00bs in the vault.

*Ahem* Sorry about that...

I'm really looking forward to Sephiroth though. His PSA needs a revamp. Tongue

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #324 on: September 07, 2012, 10:30:54 AM »

I'm doing shadow for a couple reasons. One, I want the pin, two, I don't like how sdoom's shadow fights. Its not bad bit it has a magical hint to it and I don't like magic. And Mariodk is revamping smbz sonic so shadow should have an smbz version as well. I figure those are legit enough lol.

And thanks, I like beta testing stuff.

Not magic, Chaos powers.  Completely canon Chaos powers mind

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #325 on: September 07, 2012, 11:20:11 AM »

Just popping in to make sure you aren't slacking

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #326 on: September 07, 2012, 08:33:22 PM »

Chaos powers... Magic... Whatever it is I'm not a fan. I like all his normal moves though.  And the pin add a punishment isn't much of a deterrent. I want the pin still.

No disrespect to you SDoom, your shadow is without a doubt the best one out there and the only one I'd use consistently, but I'd like something that keeps him similar to Sonic. Things that show you he is just as fast as Sonic. magical chaos powers doesn't give me that. That's my personal preference though.

Also, data, no offense taken, but I don't make movesets for people, I make them for me and share then with people cause I'm nice.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #327 on: September 08, 2012, 04:19:52 AM »

No offense taken.  Go for the revamp.  Shadow kinda sucks now anyway.

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #328 on: September 08, 2012, 10:44:33 AM »

Geno is literally my most wanted character for Brawl. The ones in the vault do nothing for me, so Alba, let's do thissss. :3

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #329 on: September 21, 2012, 11:05:46 PM »

I bump this with an update unrelated to PSA!

http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/2012/09/lsteam-presents-its-blue.html

My first Stage Happy Face

Okay, a little update on Geno too:

Geno's Side B works. Now I just need Waffle to be more active on weekends to finish what's left Happy Face

Cloud:

I've got the playtester list ready, just remember, changes are nothing but balance tweaks + the uthrow. I'll send it on a few days.

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26
    Print
    Jump to: