Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 06, 2012, 08:30:02 PMAaaaaaaaand... When are we starting on Sephiroth. 
I'm already hyped after hearing that. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well... I'm in an animating mood... so I may be doing some animations for lots of different projects in the very near future.

Things on my mind are Sephiroth's Run, a couple of SMBZ Shadow attacks, Megaman.EXE stuff, some Hulk attacks, and some filler attacks for Luffy in an attempt to have a beta released soon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 06, 2012, 10:18:28 PM
Well... I'm in an animating mood... so I may be doing some animations for lots of different projects in the very near future.

Things on my mind are Sephiroth's Run, a couple of SMBZ Shadow attacks, Megaman.EXE stuff, some Hulk attacks, and some filler attacks for Luffy in an attempt to have a beta released soon.

Are you going to stream I kinda wanna watch not gonna lie

I'd stream if I could but I may not be able to. But HOPEFULLY next week (Monday) I'll be home (Haven't been home in 2 weeks thus... no stable internet) I'll stream while animating.

Is there a ETA on Cloud?

And am I too late to beta test? C'mon Alba lol I thought was was cool yo. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Oh thank goodness Sephiroth is getting a new run. He could use a new wing model too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 07, 2012, 02:03:24 AM #320 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 02:05:13 AM by neox-the-neobian
Oh alba I want you to do two things 1 how's cloud the next and more important how are you doing in life has it been treating you good cause mine has never been better

Post Merge: September 07, 2012, 02:05:13 AM

This was done on a iPod so it's not the best

Woah... I didn't realize people had posted here. .-. I gave this thread for dead and back to page 2. XD

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 06, 2012, 08:30:02 PM
I should really keep up with this thread better... I didn't know you were looking for Cloud testers.

Also... How goes Scizor? Aaaaaaaaand... When are we starting on Sephiroth. Your Cloud may generate enough Hype for me to put in some double time to animate him faster if you're gonna PSA it.
Scizor: I'm waiting for KJP to be done with the Graphical Indicators for Swords Dance/Tailwind to resume again the balancing. KJP's been chilling, so I don't blame him for taking his time. :P

As for Cloud, it's not a BIG update, just many balancing adjustments here and there (And fixes no one may ever notice) and that one fix for the UThrow.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 04, 2012, 05:01:45 AMAnyways, if you need another tester for Cloud, I'm open.
Alright. :)

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 06, 2012, 10:18:28 PM
Well... I'm in an animating mood... so I may be doing some animations for lots of different projects in the very near future.

Things on my mind are Sephiroth's Run, a couple of SMBZ Shadow attacks, Megaman.EXE stuff, some Hulk attacks, and some filler attacks for Luffy in an attempt to have a beta released soon.
Excellent! I'll PM you the changelist for Sephiroth later on. I think the biggest animation things you'd probably need to do is... Remaking the animations that look silly, and for that, I'll let you be the judge!

And why are you joining the Shadow fad!? :oshi: I thought you srs

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 06, 2012, 09:00:13 PM
That Nephenee looks awesome. I'm not familiar with Fire Emblem whatsoever, but there sure are some badass designs from there.
I'm glad to hear you like her! Fire Emblem is a game with much to offer (Aside from the unreleased title which I see as a sad attempt of fan service *Cough*)
Quote from: neox-the-neobian on September 07, 2012, 02:03:24 AM
Oh alba I want you to do two things 1 how's cloud the next
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 06, 2012, 10:47:12 PM
Is there a ETA on Cloud?

And am I too late to beta test? C'mon Alba lol I thought was was cool yo. xD
I'll probably have him ready to send him this Saturday. And sure, I can't let you out, Kage. <.<

Quote from: neox-the-neobian on September 07, 2012, 02:03:24 AMand more important how are you doing in life has it been treating you good cause mine has never been better

Post Merge: September 07, 2012, 02:05:13 AM

This was done on a iPod so it's not the best
Honestly, Geno and Cloud aren't actually done because I started school again past Thursday, and so far, it's been a real hassle. Wonder if you all get the same stress over it... 'Cause I sure do. :oshi:

I'm doing shadow for a couple reasons. One, I want the pin, two, I don't like how sdoom's shadow fights. Its not bad bit it has a magical hint to it and I don't like magic. And Mariodk is revamping smbz sonic so shadow should have an smbz version as well. I figure those are legit enough lol.

And thanks, I like beta testing stuff.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Forgive me for being a bit rude here...

But...

You do know that the Shadow Pin award is meant to be a punishment, not a reward right?

Also. I'd advise not making a move set for him... People are really really tired of Shadow... Well, except n00bs in the vault.

*Ahem* Sorry about that...

I'm really looking forward to Sephiroth though. His PSA needs a revamp. :P

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 07, 2012, 12:43:01 PM
I'm doing shadow for a couple reasons. One, I want the pin, two, I don't like how sdoom's shadow fights. Its not bad bit it has a magical hint to it and I don't like magic. And Mariodk is revamping smbz sonic so shadow should have an smbz version as well. I figure those are legit enough lol.

And thanks, I like beta testing stuff.

Not magic, Chaos powers.  Completely canon Chaos powers mind


Just popping in to make sure you aren't slacking
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Chaos powers... Magic... Whatever it is I'm not a fan. I like all his normal moves though.  And the pin add a punishment isn't much of a deterrent. I want the pin still.

No disrespect to you SDoom, your shadow is without a doubt the best one out there and the only one I'd use consistently, but I'd like something that keeps him similar to Sonic. Things that show you he is just as fast as Sonic. magical chaos powers doesn't give me that. That's my personal preference though.

Also, data, no offense taken, but I don't make movesets for people, I make them for me and share then with people cause I'm nice.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

No offense taken.  Go for the revamp.  Shadow kinda sucks now anyway.

Geno is literally my most wanted character for Brawl. The ones in the vault do nothing for me, so Alba, let's do thissss. :3


I bump this with an update unrelated to PSA!

http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/2012/09/lsteam-presents-its-blue.html

My first Stage :happy:

...

Okay, a little update on Geno too:

Geno's Side B works. Now I just need Waffle to be more active on weekends to finish what's left :happy:

Cloud:

I've got the playtester list ready, just remember, changes are nothing but balance tweaks + the uthrow. I'll send it on a few days.