Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:39:25 AM by Albafika
Allo, welcome to this PSA Temple.

On work:

- Geno. [...]
- Secret.
- Scizor.

On hold:

- Tifa over ZSS. [Waiting for BlackJax' BrawlBox to finish PSA'ing]

Future Projects:

- Sephiroth v6. [Will resume this project when the rest of projects above are completed]

Future Projects with StarWaffle:

- Nephenee.
- Ramona Flowers. [Pending]
- Secret
- Ayane.
- Boy & Blob.
- Mickey.
- Red.
- Skull Kid
- Ryu Hayabusa.



Previews


- Geno [In-Game Preview BrawlBox Previews]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- Tifa [In-Game Previews]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Wolverine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cloud Strife
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bottom line, I hope you enjoy these PSAs as much as I did while working on them!



Other Threads


Other Hacks

Megaman X 1-slot sized mod
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bottom Line: I demand to be collaborated if any of my work is used, I've put too much work on them for people to just take them and do whatever they please with it.

I must say, this PSA is better then the original. It feels more... I don't know, structured? The original felt very abusible, however this one's got enough ending lag to punish pretty hard.

All and all, I like it quite a bit.

Nice!  You got down to something I kept saying I was going to do and never did XD  I'm sure you'll probably make quite a few happy with this update.

That said though, I still rather want to revamp him fully anyway.  Sway completely away from what I did here and restructure it completely, now that my skills in pretty much every field of moveset hacking have got better.  Redo most of the animations, rewrite the moveset (I'll probably be a little more preservative with a lot of the moves), restructure the PSA work, make retextures and CSPs this time and hopefully we can get a proper model import from Dissidia/012 cuz Beyond's vertex is definitely showing numerous signs of age.

December 06, 2011, 11:06:47 PM #3 Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:08:51 PM by Albafika
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 06, 2011, 09:41:23 PM
I must say, this PSA is better then the original. It feels more... I don't know, structured? The original felt very abusible, however this one's got enough ending lag to punish pretty hard.

All and all, I like it quite a bit.

Glad to hear that!

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 06, 2011, 09:54:08 PM
Nice!  You got down to something I kept saying I was going to do and never did XD  I'm sure you'll probably make quite a few happy with this update.
This was something I really enjoyed doing, and I suppose it was a good start for PSA'ing. I have a few projects in mind other than Cloud, but that'll be in the future, as I'm a bit busy with RL. @_@ I made this while sacrificing College, see. <_<; It was sort of like:

"Oh? Finals in a month? Great! Time to replay some games I already finished in the past and download new ones, and time to find a new obscure hobby" <_<;

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 06, 2011, 09:54:08 PM
That said though, I still rather want to revamp him fully anyway.  Sway completely away from what I did here and restructure it completely, now that my skills in pretty much every field of moveset hacking have got better.  Redo most of the animations, rewrite the moveset (I'll probably be a little more preservative with a lot of the moves), restructure the PSA work, make retextures and CSPs this time and hopefully we can get a proper model import from Dissidia/012 cuz Beyond's vertex is definitely showing numerous signs of age.
That sounds highly appealing, I can't wait to see what you'll bring to our eyes! Although, I'm really comfortable with the actual special attacks, I suppose you'd be keeping most of them (To not say all of them), right?

Anyways, I'll update this in a few weeks with some stuff I'm working on. <_<;

Now a Cloud Kong version needs to come out. XD

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 07, 2011, 12:09:31 AM
Now a Cloud Kong version needs to come out. XD
Who needs Cloud Kong, when you have... REL PORTS! Cloud over Olimar is much better. :af:


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 07, 2011, 03:52:36 AM
Who needs Cloud Kong, when you have... REL PORTS! Cloud over Olimar is much better. :af:
Except for the AI... That we can't help...

Anyways, I really like the changes! I'm glad that Thunder is gone... It was waaaay to over powered. It basically stopped anyone from approaching Cloud. Same with his down smash...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

December 07, 2011, 04:05:19 PM #8 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 04:06:19 PM by neox-the-neobian
you mah man are making great thinigs (on a side note has anyone noticed there are alot more people doing psas now)

Hi everyone noob here sorry. Quick question, I have SDo0m's PSA over Olimar which i d/loaded here and an FFVII Cloud over Ike which I'd like to keep. If I understand correctly I'll need a .rel file to port over certain characters over to different ones as a base. So how do I go about putting this PSA over Olimar?? Can anyone possible point me in the direction of a tutorial or a good thread if it's too long an explanation. Thanks a lot and awesome PSA Albafika, I'm looking forward to using it. Keep up the greatness :)

Quote from: MaSSiVeRiCaN on December 07, 2011, 08:57:27 PM
Hi everyone noob here sorry. Quick question, I have SDo0m's PSA over Olimar which i d/loaded here and an FFVII Cloud over Ike which I'd like to keep. If I understand correctly I'll need a .rel file to port over certain characters over to different ones as a base. So how do I go about putting this PSA over Olimar?? Can anyone possible point me in the direction of a tutorial or a good thread if it's too long an explanation. Thanks a lot and awesome PSA Albafika, I'm looking forward to using it. Keep up the greatness :)

Keep the exact same files you already have for Cloud over Olimar, except replace the FitPikmin.pac and FitPikminMotionEtc.pac with the newer files.  No need to change any codes.

Quote from: MaSSiVeRiCaN on December 07, 2011, 08:57:27 PM
Hi everyone noob here sorry. Quick question, I have SDo0m's PSA over Olimar which i d/loaded here and an FFVII Cloud over Ike which I'd like to keep. If I understand correctly I'll need a .rel file to port over certain characters over to different ones as a base. So how do I go about putting this PSA over Olimar?? Can anyone possible point me in the direction of a tutorial or a good thread if it's too long an explanation. Thanks a lot and awesome PSA Albafika, I'm looking forward to using it. Keep up the greatness :)
Just grab the "FitIke.pac" and "FitIkeMotionEtc.pac" and replace Olimar's "FitPikmin.pac" and "FitPikminMotionEtc.pac" with these.

Ninja'ed  :>.>:

And I'm glad you like it!

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 07, 2011, 03:52:36 AM
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 07, 2011, 12:09:31 AM
Now a Cloud Kong version needs to come out. XD
Who needs Cloud Kong, when you have... REL PORTS! Cloud over Olimar is much better. :af:
I'll have to agree here, ALTHOUGH, I sort of started disliking .REL ports... Considering they mess up the GFX if the clone and original character are in a match. =/
Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 07, 2011, 12:06:12 PM
Except for the AI... That we can't help...

Anyways, I really like the changes! I'm glad that Thunder is gone... It was waaaay to over powered. It basically stopped anyone from approaching Cloud. Same with his down smash...
Yep, I know exactly what you mean. This was the main reason I did this. At first, I was only learning to change those 2... But eh.... I took it a bit further.


Quote from: Pappy on December 07, 2011, 05:28:38 AM
awesome, definitely including this in my next pack update
Quote from: neox-the-neobian on December 07, 2011, 04:05:19 PM
you mah man are making great thinigs (on a side note has anyone noticed there are alot more people doing psas now)

Glad you two enjoy it, as well!

And the more people making PSAs the better! Although I only did it out of procrastinating college... <_>

Anyways, I've been experimenting on another project on Ike. Also, you might see some MASSIVE changes coming for Sephiroth's PSA.


EDIT: And I just made a seventuple (I made up a word) post thanks to Error 500. <_<

awesome you is starting on PSaing

i also agree with the more ppl who making PSAs the better :D
and the only reason for i dont like .rel ports is cuz ppl stealing hacks by just rename the PSA to like from Ike to olimar,download the .rel to port ike to olimar and upload the hack like it was they own hard work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Its great that you balanced this PSA, now he wont have the same fate as MK   ;D
But, just wondering, why do you annihilated the wall cling?

Quote from: Mariodk on December 07, 2011, 09:24:14 PM
i also agree with the more ppl who making PSAs the better :D
and the only reason for i dont like .rel ports is cuz ppl stealing hacks by just rename the PSA to like from Ike to olimar,download the .rel to port ike to olimar and upload the hack like it was they own hard work
I know exactly what you mean. lol
Quote from: Mariodk on December 07, 2011, 09:24:14 PM
awesome you is starting on PSaing
Thanks!

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on December 07, 2011, 10:32:32 PM
Its great that you balanced this PSA, now he wont have the same fate as MK   ;D
But, just wondering, why do you annihilated the wall cling?
Because, as of now, the code allows him to wallcling, yes, but also allows him to spam it, as in, he'd get the second jump even if he used it before wallclingling, and he'll be able to wallcling again, AND get the second jump again, and so on.