Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 26
Author Topic: Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]  (Read 171108 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 06, 2011, 02:19:22 PM »

Allo, welcome to this PSA Temple.

On work:

- Geno. [...]
    - Secret.
    - Scizor.

On hold:

- Tifa over ZSS. [Waiting for BlackJax' BrawlBox to finish PSA'ing]

Future Projects:

- Sephiroth v6. [Will resume this project when the rest of projects above are completed]

Future Projects with StarWaffle:

- Nephenee.
    - Ramona Flowers. [Pending]
    - Secret
    - Ayane.
    - Boy & Blob.
    - Mickey.
    - Red.
    - Skull Kid
    - Ryu Hayabusa.

Previews

Newest
    <a href="http://youtu.be/GxIu1qAeT4M" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/GxIu1qAeT4M</a>

- Geno [In-Game Preview BrawlBox Previews]
    <a href="http://youtu.be/GxIu1qAeT4M" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/GxIu1qAeT4M</a>

<a href="http://youtu.be/ChfQm0K6ycI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/ChfQm0K6ycI</a>

- Tifa [In-Game Previews]

Wolverine
    <a href="http://youtu.be/NoivJYgq1gg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/NoivJYgq1gg</a>
    This is the balanced version of Kagemaru's PSA of Wolverine. I originally intended just to balance it, but I ended up doing much PSA work for it. Expect these GFX/SFX adjustments soon for Kagemaru's own version!

Changelist

Wolverine's grounded game is A class, in contrast, his aerial game isn't as good.

A, A, A combo: it's a simple 3 hits combo, but if the A button is left pressed after the second jab, it'll trigger his SWISS CHEESE! attack.

Down Tilt: It consists on 2 hits, but the first hit must collide for the second to trigger.

Up Tilt is a quick and strong tilt  that'll pull the opponent on the air even at early percent.

Forward Smash: This is his only KO move, which does 14%/16% and it's a single hit with a decent startup time. Down Smash and Down B (Grounded) can be used as set ups for this move.

Up Smash: A decent attack with good damage amount (3 Hits, 4%, 3%, and 10% for the last one), but the attack has no KO potential.

Down Smash: A quick attack which does 2 hits, 7% each and has nearly no knockback. Great set up for Forward Smash.

Aerials:

Nair: This would be Wolverine's most viable aerial attack, which does 6 hits (2% damage each) and starts and ends quickly.

Fair: Strong but not very viable attack, as its got much endlag (1 Hit. 11%) .

Bair: Strong but not very viable either, as its got much endlag (1 Hit. 11%).

Dair: It's a decent attack which has a spike at a sweetspot.

Special Attacks:

Neutral B: Quick attack that does 5 slashes and has nearly no endlag. Also, can be used to assist on your recovery. (5 Hits. 1%, 3%, 2%, 3%, 2%)

Side B: It's the same as above, just that it has 1 more hit, and travels further, with more endlag. Also, it leaves Wolverine in Special Fall if used on air (6 Hits. 2%, 2%, 2%, 2%, 2%, 5%)

Up B: Same as Wolf's, just that it has nearly no startup lag. Also has weak damage. (13 Hits. 1% each)

Down B (Grounded): A feint attack that paralyses. Great set up for Fsmash. (1 Hit. 4%)

Down B (Aerial): Same as Wolf's reflector, but way worse. It either reflects or destroys a projectile. (1 Hit. 4%)

Please, leave feedback!

Cloud Strife
    Yes, I took on PSA'ing now. I come now with my first PSA release, which is Cloud Strife, based on SDo0m's Dissidia Cloud, keeping most of his qualities from it.

I originally intended to keep it as a personal project, but some friends encouraged me to release him. I might as well make a thread to receive balancing feedback and ideas for next changes, specially feedback.

Changelist

>New Up Smash
    >New Down Smash
    >New Final Smash Animation.
    >New Back Throw.
    >New Side Taunt.
    >New Revamp of Fair and Bair.
    >New Wait animation.
    >No more wallcling.

A few other animations have been revamped (And are under revamp), but I can't remember which ones at this moment.

>The range have been adjusted to fit the whole size of the sword, as seen in the video
    (And, the new range added, which is the end of the sword, has less damage/knockback and the middle and bottom of the sword.)
    >No more wallcling.

I'll cover the missing details later. More changes to come soon!

I've got to thank Thany for Up Smash and Down Smash animations (and for being like a mentor  Laugh), as well as HaloedHero for allowing me the use of his PSA and sharing with me his revamped Fair/Bair animations (And for some advice, as well). I've got to thank KJP for his advices, as well.

Bottom line, I hope you enjoy these PSAs as much as I did while working on them!

Other Threads

Other Hacks

Megaman X 1-slot sized mod

I shrinked the model to fit X's size more, I compared him to BeyondYou's Zero and made him smaller since X has always been smaller, even though that has been changing from game to game, where X is everytime getting a bit taller, but even then, it's pretty accurated, will give you the feel of playing as X.

Here's a clearer comparison of sizes:

It now feels more like X to throw a power ball like this:

A comparison:

...Yup, it also looks better!

Bottom Line: I demand to be collaborated if any of my work is used, I've put too much work on them for people to just take them and do whatever they please with it.
    « Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 10:39:25 PM by Albafika » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 02:41:23 PM »

I must say, this PSA is better then the original. It feels more... I don't know, structured? The original felt very abusible, however this one's got enough ending lag to punish pretty hard.

All and all, I like it quite a bit.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 02:54:08 PM »

Nice!  You got down to something I kept saying I was going to do and never did XD  I'm sure you'll probably make quite a few happy with this update.

That said though, I still rather want to revamp him fully anyway.  Sway completely away from what I did here and restructure it completely, now that my skills in pretty much every field of moveset hacking have got better.  Redo most of the animations, rewrite the moveset (I'll probably be a little more preservative with a lot of the moves), restructure the PSA work, make retextures and CSPs this time and hopefully we can get a proper model import from Dissidia/012 cuz Beyond's vertex is definitely showing numerous signs of age.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 04:06:47 PM »

I must say, this PSA is better then the original. It feels more... I don't know, structured? The original felt very abusible, however this one's got enough ending lag to punish pretty hard.

All and all, I like it quite a bit.

Glad to hear that!

Nice!  You got down to something I kept saying I was going to do and never did XD  I'm sure you'll probably make quite a few happy with this update.
    This was something I really enjoyed doing, and I suppose it was a good start for PSA'ing. I have a few projects in mind other than Cloud, but that'll be in the future, as I'm a bit busy with RL. @_@ I made this while sacrificing College, see. <_<; It was sort of like:

"Oh? Finals in a month? Great! Time to replay some games I already finished in the past and download new ones, and time to find a new obscure hobby" <_<;

That said though, I still rather want to revamp him fully anyway.  Sway completely away from what I did here and restructure it completely, now that my skills in pretty much every field of moveset hacking have got better.  Redo most of the animations, rewrite the moveset (I'll probably be a little more preservative with a lot of the moves), restructure the PSA work, make retextures and CSPs this time and hopefully we can get a proper model import from Dissidia/012 cuz Beyond's vertex is definitely showing numerous signs of age.
    That sounds highly appealing, I can't wait to see what you'll bring to our eyes! Although, I'm really comfortable with the actual special attacks, I suppose you'd be keeping most of them (To not say all of them), right?

Anyways, I'll update this in a few weeks with some stuff I'm working on. <_<;
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 04:08:51 PM by Albafika » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 05:09:31 PM »

Now a Cloud Kong version needs to come out. XD

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 08:52:36 PM »

Who needs Cloud Kong, when you have... REL PORTS! Cloud over Olimar is much better. Awesome Face

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 10:28:38 PM »

awesome, definitely including this in my next pack update

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 05:06:12 AM »

Who needs Cloud Kong, when you have... REL PORTS! Cloud over Olimar is much better. Awesome Face
    Except for the AI... That we can't help...

Anyways, I really like the changes! I'm glad that Thunder is gone... It was waaaay to over powered. It basically stopped anyone from approaching Cloud. Same with his down smash...

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 09:05:19 AM »

you mah man are making great thinigs (on a side note has anyone noticed there are alot more people doing psas now)
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 09:06:19 AM by neox-the-neobian » Logged

MaSSiVeRiCaN
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 01:57:27 PM »

Hi everyone noob here sorry. Quick question, I have SDo0m's PSA over Olimar which i d/loaded here and an FFVII Cloud over Ike which I'd like to keep. If I understand correctly I'll need a .rel file to port over certain characters over to different ones as a base. So how do I go about putting this PSA over Olimar?? Can anyone possible point me in the direction of a tutorial or a good thread if it's too long an explanation. Thanks a lot and awesome PSA Albafika, I'm looking forward to using it. Keep up the greatness Smiley

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 02:11:34 PM »

Hi everyone noob here sorry. Quick question, I have SDo0m's PSA over Olimar which i d/loaded here and an FFVII Cloud over Ike which I'd like to keep. If I understand correctly I'll need a .rel file to port over certain characters over to different ones as a base. So how do I go about putting this PSA over Olimar?? Can anyone possible point me in the direction of a tutorial or a good thread if it's too long an explanation. Thanks a lot and awesome PSA Albafika, I'm looking forward to using it. Keep up the greatness Smiley

Keep the exact same files you already have for Cloud over Olimar, except replace the FitPikmin.pac and FitPikminMotionEtc.pac with the newer files.  No need to change any codes.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 02:19:11 PM »

Just grab the "FitIke.pac" and "FitIkeMotionEtc.pac" and replace Olimar's "FitPikmin.pac" and "FitPikminMotionEtc.pac" with these.

Ninja'ed  I see what you did there ...

And I'm glad you like it!

I'll have to agree here, ALTHOUGH, I sort of started disliking .REL ports... Considering they mess up the GFX if the clone and original character are in a match. =/
    Except for the AI... That we can't help...

Anyways, I really like the changes! I'm glad that Thunder is gone... It was waaaay to over powered. It basically stopped anyone from approaching Cloud. Same with his down smash...
    Yep, I know exactly what you mean. This was the main reason I did this. At first, I was only learning to change those 2... But eh.... I took it a bit further.

awesome, definitely including this in my next pack update
    you mah man are making great thinigs (on a side note has anyone noticed there are alot more people doing psas now)

Glad you two enjoy it, as well!

And the more people making PSAs the better! Although I only did it out of procrastinating college... <_>

Anyways, I've been experimenting on another project on Ike. Also, you might see some MASSIVE changes coming for Sephiroth's PSA.

EDIT: And I just made a seventuple (I made up a word) post thanks to Error 500. <_<
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 02:23:08 PM by Albafika » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 02:24:14 PM »

awesome you is starting on PSaing

i also agree with the more ppl who making PSAs the better Cheesy
    and the only reason for i dont like .rel ports is cuz ppl stealing hacks by just rename the PSA to like from Ike to olimar,download the .rel to port ike to olimar and upload the hack like it was they own hard work

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »

Its great that you balanced this PSA, now he wont have the same fate as MK   Grin
    But, just wondering, why do you annihilated the wall cling?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: December 07, 2011, 04:15:03 PM »

i also agree with the more ppl who making PSAs the better Cheesy
    and the only reason for i dont like .rel ports is cuz ppl stealing hacks by just rename the PSA to like from Ike to olimar,download the .rel to port ike to olimar and upload the hack like it was they own hard work
    I know exactly what you mean. lol
    awesome you is starting on PSaing
    Thanks!

Its great that you balanced this PSA, now he wont have the same fate as MK   Grin
    But, just wondering, why do you annihilated the wall cling?
    Because, as of now, the code allows him to wallcling, yes, but also allows him to spam it, as in, he'd get the second jump even if he used it before wallclingling, and he'll be able to wallcling again, AND get the second jump again, and so on.

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 26
    Print
    Jump to: