Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



Looks great man!   but uhhh i didn't want credit =|


kfine=<  

Hey, What ever happend to that... custom thing you wanted?

Quote from: StarWaffle on December 08, 2011, 12:39:25 PM
kfine=<   

Hey, What ever happend to that... custom thing you wanted?
I'm still thinking about which one I want. I don't anna pick a thing and then regret it afterwards. XD

Well you can always bribe me with more brawl matches if you think of other stuff you want  :af:

Quote from: Hollow XIII on December 08, 2011, 12:14:07 AM
Soooooo, how's it going, wolfy?
Ohai Hollow, how've you been? Been a while!



Quote from: StarWaffle on December 08, 2011, 12:44:59 PM
Quote from: Albafika on December 08, 2011, 12:43:09 PM
Quote from: StarWaffle on December 08, 2011, 12:39:25 PM
Quote from: Albafika on December 08, 2011, 12:37:17 PM
Quote from: StarWaffle on December 08, 2011, 12:32:56 PM
Looks great man!   but uhhh i didn't want credit =|
Thanks, and you get your credit anyways!
kfine=<  

Hey, What ever happend to that... custom thing you wanted?
I'm still thinking about which one I want. I don't anna pick a thing and then regret it afterwards. XD
Well you can always bribe me with more brawl matches if you think of other stuff you want  :af:
Oh you

Edit: Seems like I successfully made a dark hole and these posts went to another dimension.  :happy:

Y'know, with my new coding experience, I think I could make some new tricks for PSA.....


Not quite sure yet. But java has really opened up a whole new view on coding. Sure, you can't make PSAs with java, but I think I can make java pseudo-code if I try. Lots of possibilities there. If I do decide to back into this, I'm officially done with animating unless I get a Hollywood animation system like they used for Avatar. That would be so cool.

Quote from: Hollow XIII on December 08, 2011, 09:37:41 PM
Not quite sure yet. But java has really opened up a whole new view on coding. Sure, you can't make PSAs with java, but I think I can make java pseudo-code if I try. Lots of possibilities there. If I do decide to back into this, I'm officially done with animating unless I get a Hollywood animation system like they used for Avatar. That would be so cool.
Lol, keep dreaming that you'll get that kind of animating system for Brawl. XD

Anyways, let's hope you do get some inspiration to work on PSAs again!

December 18, 2011, 02:33:08 PM #27 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 02:39:05 PM by MaSSiVeRiCaN
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 07, 2011, 09:11:34 PM
Keep the exact same files you already have for Cloud over Olimar, except replace the FitPikmin.pac and FitPikminMotionEtc.pac with the newer files.  No need to change any codes.
Thanks for the help SDoom. I'm kicking ass with this PSA it just made my weekend lol.

The portraits seem to be freezing my game...

Awesome PSA aside from that.

Quote from: Badalight on January 04, 2012, 08:48:02 PM
The portraits seem to be freezing my game...

Awesome PSA aside from that.
That's odd, I tried 'em all in game and got no freezes.

Which ones are you using? And are you sure it's not the names? Remember you have to decrease the info.pac's size for it not to freezes by deleting part of the texts.

Quote from: MaSSiVeRiCaN on December 18, 2011, 02:33:08 PM
Thanks for the help SDoom. I'm kicking ass with this PSA it just made my weekend lol.

Glad to know you're enjoying it. ^^