Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Albafika on January 05, 2012, 05:10:39 PM
That's odd, I tried 'em all in game and got no freezes.

Which ones are you using? And are you sure it's not the names? Remember you have to decrease the info.pac's size for it not to freezes by deleting part of the texts.
Glad to know you're enjoying it. ^^

I didn't know that, however I compressed them using cmpr instead of CI8 and it works now.

May 13, 2012, 10:49:34 PM #31 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 11:39:07 PM by Albafika
*Wipes off dust*

vBrawl Wolverine released with a bunch of nice changes. Check the OP. :srs:

nice PSA

i want to ask if i rename your cloud fit and motion files to fit olimar will it port properly?
NOTE: i use the coud over olimar so i have the codes and the .rel
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 13, 2012, 11:08:19 PM
nice PSA

i want to ask if i rename your cloud fit and motion files to fit olimar will it port properly?
NOTE: i use the coud over olimar so i have the codes and the .rel
Yes, it's bound to work, although, I would suggest using the costumes in my download, as they are part of the CSS replacement and all.

I'm also in need of recolors for Wolverine to make the CSS stuff. Hopefully someone does them earlier on.

ok thats cool 'cuase i like your version better

isnt there wolverine recolors on the vault?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 13, 2012, 11:11:16 PM
ok thats cool 'cuase i like your version better

isnt there wolverine recolors on the vault?
Glad to know you like my Cloud!

And there's a pack of Wolverine recolors on the vault you can use, but it sucks. I'm not making the CSS stuff based on it. <.<

your right it does
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 14, 2012, 12:19:36 PM #37 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 12:21:22 PM by ShadowMarth
Don't want to sound obnoxious or annoying but, you for got to add me to the Collab of this Wolverine PSA


Edit:BTW are there any small minor bugs I could maybe fix? Just curious.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

May 14, 2012, 01:10:38 PM #38 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 01:22:11 PM by Albafika
Quote from: ShadowMarth on May 14, 2012, 12:19:36 PM
Don't want to sound obnoxious or annoying but, you for got to add me to the Collab of this Wolverine PSA


Edit:BTW are there any small minor bugs I could maybe fix? Just curious.
Oh? Well, did, I guess. And no, all it's missing it's due to my lazyness, actually. lol

Quote from: Albafika on May 14, 2012, 01:10:38 PM all it's missing it's due to my lazyness, actually. lol
Lol. Just curious, though the moves look really good in them video.
I think the down smash, if you feel the same, should be slowed a tad or have ending lag IF
You think its a tad to strong. If not, disregaurd this.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: Albafika on May 13, 2012, 11:23:53 PM
Glad to know you like my Cloud!

And there's a pack of Wolverine recolors on the vault you can use, but it sucks. I'm not making the CSS stuff based on it. <.<

Thanks, glad you like it :P
You Never Know!

May 14, 2012, 04:11:08 PM #41 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:19:20 PM by Albafika
Quote from: zutox on May 14, 2012, 03:45:59 PM
Thanks, glad you like it :P
I can actually tell you what sucks about it, if you're willing to update it. (It's mostly the color selection, for example, brown doesn't go well with most colors).

Quote from: ShadowMarth on May 14, 2012, 01:54:36 PM
Lol. Just curious, though the moves look really good in them video.
I think the down smash, if you feel the same, should be slowed a tad or have ending lag IF
You think its a tad to strong. If not, disregaurd this.
I feel adding it more lag would make it not be as good as a setup, but we'll see how he fares, everything's subject to change, either way, and many moves will be changed.

EDIT: I sent Kagemaru Tifa. Now, I'll start working on my own Tifa starting the PSA'ing from 0 (Going over ZSS), but using most of Kagemaru's animations. Expect a video soon.

Quote from: Albafika on May 14, 2012, 04:11:08 PM
I can actually tell you what sucks about it, if you're willing to update it. (It's mostly the color selection, for example, brown doesn't go well with most colors).
I feel adding it more lag would make it not be as good as a setup, but we'll see how he fares, everything's subject to change, either way, and many moves will be changed.

EDIT: I sent Kagemaru Tifa. Now, I'll start working on my own Tifa starting the PSA'ing from 0 (Going over ZSS), but using most of Kagemaru's animations. Expect a video soon.

OMG Tifa over Zss!! :D
And about the recolors, they were a quick job just to have the chance to play more than one as wolverine. I plan on remaking them :)

Anyways, here is some feedback on Wolverine v2:
His final Smash should have good KO potential, considering how hard it is to get a KO with him. Also, might want to have a look at his AI and see if there isn't any other that could actually make him worthwhile to fight. Right now he is a very weak opponent if the CPU is playing him and in all CPU battles he has never, and I mean Never won a single battle...and I have tested with lots of CPU battles, 30 or so. All ranging from 5, to 99 lives.
His one KO move, shouldn't  he be using his claws instead of a punch?
Perhaps something more akin to this? : http://www.gifmania.ph/comic/xmen/wolverine/Wolverine_Low_Slash.gif

His final smash should perhaps have some better range as well. A suggestion would be that he would run across the stage, slashing wild and taking his opponents with him, then when stopping he will go wild on them, leading to almost certain KO.
Kinda like he would run like this: http://www.gifmania.co.uk/comic/xmen/wolverine/Wolverine_Crazy_Slash.gif

And then when having "captured" opponents with it he would do something like this: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm210/VuciousCreed/WolverineWeaponX.gif

Also, one of his up moves, the one when he looks like he is climbing a ladder should perhaps be redone. Maybe he should instead of jumping up, simply double stab his claws upwards, then pull them brutally apart.

That's my two cents.
Hope they give you some ideas :)
You Never Know!

Unless I can do Wolverine's recolor. o.o If you don't mind that is, Zutox. Alba, just take a look at my works if you'd like me to do the ones for you. lol I've got like three others that I want to do though, so it's okay if it's a no from both of you.

May 15, 2012, 09:26:50 PM #44 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:28:56 PM by Albafika
Quote from: zutox on May 14, 2012, 04:34:54 PMAnyways, here is some feedback on Wolverine v2:
His final Smash should have good KO potential, considering how hard it is to get a KO with him. Also, might want to have a look at his AI and see if there isn't any other that could actually make him worthwhile to fight. Right now he is a very weak opponent if the CPU is playing him and in all CPU battles he has never, and I mean Never won a single battle...and I have tested with lots of CPU battles, 30 or so. All ranging from 5, to 99 lives.
His one KO move, shouldn't  he be using his claws instead of a punch?
Perhaps something more akin to this? : http://www.gifmania.ph/comic/xmen/wolverine/Wolverine_Low_Slash.gif

His final smash should perhaps have some better range as well. A suggestion would be that he would run across the stage, slashing wild and taking his opponents with him, then when stopping he will go wild on them, leading to almost certain KO.
Kinda like he would run like this: http://www.gifmania.co.uk/comic/xmen/wolverine/Wolverine_Crazy_Slash.gif

And then when having "captured" opponents with it he would do something like this: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm210/VuciousCreed/WolverineWeaponX.gif

Also, one of his up moves, the one when he looks like he is climbing a ladder should perhaps be redone. Maybe he should instead of jumping up, simply double stab his claws upwards, then pull them brutally apart.

That's my two cents.
Hope they give you some ideas :)
Thanks for the animations feedback, I'll make sure Kagemaru reads this, as I'm not interested in making animations myself yet. <_>


I never touched the Final Smash. First time I saw it was when making this video. XD I'm so gonna buff it or change it.

I'll do some input to your feedback once I'm done with classes.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 15, 2012, 01:28:39 AM
Unless I can do Wolverine's recolor. o.o If you don't mind that is, Zutox. Alba, just take a look at my works if you'd like me to do the ones for you. lol I've got like three others that I want to do though, so it's okay if it's a no from both of you.
Xutox sent me new recolors I've yet to test. If anything, I'll let you know! Thanks!

Quote from: zutox on May 14, 2012, 04:34:54 PM
OMG Tifa over Zss!! :D
And about the recolors, they were a quick job just to have the chance to play more than one as wolverine. I plan on remaking them :)
As for this, I got her to fit on Zero Suit Samus, but she won't be able to use a few items, I had to make space just so that she's playable on competitive matches.

Expect a video up sometime this week!