Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on May 25, 2012, 12:04:46 AM
ah, over ness? dang. i have roy. err, wait. is she gunna use artciles? and is there even a model of her?
There will most likely be articles. And no, not yet. However... She will get one...


Also, you could always replace someone else with Roy you know. If you get the latest version of him on Smash Boards, Thany included rels for almost EVERY character. So Roy can go on almost anyone.

wow really? epic! :D

anyway, i cant wait. and imma try to find a model. maybe someoen coudl vertex one tho
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Todd_Ingram on May 25, 2012, 12:01:03 AM
Sounds like a plan!

I have some stills from the game here (http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/scottpilgrimvstheworld/ramonaflowers.png), but actual gameplay would work better.

Any other A attacks you think should be replaced?
I already saw these. Grabbed quite a few ideas from these before. I'll have to write up a planned moveset after Geno is done.
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on May 25, 2012, 12:10:02 AM
wow really? epic! :D

anyway, i cant wait. and imma try to find a model. maybe someoen coudl vertex one tho
Finally, some interest in her! :happy:

Glad to see you're looking forward to her. As for the model, I think I know who would like to do this model, too.  r) Hopefully he's still interested.

i cant wait! :D also, have you thought if you are interested in PSAing amy rose? i never got a reply :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on May 25, 2012, 01:08:30 AM
i cant wait! :D also, have you thought if you are interested in PSAing amy rose? i never got a reply :P
You PM'ed me about Amy Rose? ._.

yeah. liek 2 weeks ago. im pretty sure it was amy. either amy or bowser jr. i cant remember. but we talked about one of them and how you might PSA
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wolverine V3? Sweet. o.o make sure to include my recolors if you got/like them. :D

Ramona Flowers over Ness? Hmm.. If only I could have Neku ported to someone else. x.x Like Jiggz, which is where I have Scott, so that way I can have Earthbound™/Mother™ changed to Scott Pilgrim™..

And I totally understand your point with Sephiroth, and the 8 specials were a bit too much imo, so it's good that the amount is getting toned down.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on May 25, 2012, 10:52:12 AM
yeah. liek 2 weeks ago. im pretty sure it was amy. either amy or bowser jr. i cant remember. but we talked about one of them and how you might PSA
I actually love Amy Rose as a character, so I do have a slight interest in that project.... We'll see...

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 25, 2012, 08:30:40 PM
Wolverine V3? Sweet. o.o make sure to include my recolors if you got/like them. :D
Well of course. I'm doing the whole CSS stuff. LC already sent me the Stock Icons following your recolors, too.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 25, 2012, 08:30:40 PM
Ramona Flowers over Ness? Hmm.. If only I could have Neku ported to someone else. x.x Like Jiggz, which is where I have Scott, so that way I can have Earthbound™/Mother™ changed to Scott Pilgrim™..

And I totally understand your point with Sephiroth, and the 8 specials were a bit too much imo, so it's good that the amount is getting toned down.
Too bad. Ramona will be on Ness to go with Pilgrim, and will also come with a sexy model and animations. This certain person already confirmed he'll do her. <3

As for Sephiroth, I believe Kagemaru and I will be working on him together when the time comes. I have too many projects I want done before him.

A quick question about your Geno as long as I'm here:
Are you making improvements upon the existing Geno PSA or working on your own from scratch?

Quote from: Todd_Ingram on May 26, 2012, 01:48:26 AM
A quick question about your Geno as long as I'm here:
Are you making improvements upon the existing Geno PSA or working on your own from scratch?

I would rather leave it as a surprise, but I can asure you all you'll love it. :P

Quote from: Albafika on May 26, 2012, 01:50:49 AM
I would rather leave it as a surprise, but I can asure you all you'll love it. :P
Oh the suspense o.o Can. Not. Wait. Hopefully it includes Star's recolors I saw that once..

If it does a better job of representing Geno Whirl or Flash, or just generally make him more of a glass cannon then the current PSA feels like, I'll be happy.

Heck, I'll be happy with whatever comes of this! I'm a huge fan of Seven Stars.

Quote from: Todd_Ingram on May 26, 2012, 02:11:31 AM
If it does a better job of representing Geno Whirl or Flash, or just generally make him more of a glass cannon then the current PSA feels like, I'll be happy.

Heck, I'll be happy with whatever comes of this! I'm a huge fan of Seven Stars.
All of the above, especially on the Geno Whirl.

Oh and a question though I don't think it's possible or it would be too tedious, would Ramona's hammer's face change in the attacks? XD

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 26, 2012, 02:07:25 AM
Oh the suspense o.o Can. Not. Wait. Hopefully it includes Star's recolors I saw that once..
I'm not answering that either. :P

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 26, 2012, 02:26:45 AM
Oh and a question though I don't think it's possible or it would be too tedious, would Ramona's hammer's face change in the attacks? XD
What do you mean exactly? Do you mean Ramona's face?

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/scottpilgrimvstheworld/ramonaflowers.png

I noticed the hammer has facial expressions, I thought that was pretty cool. So I thought you'd try to incorporate that somehow but I don't think it to be possible at the moment lol