Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New Neutral B animation looks awesome man, really enjoying it. o.o

Nice!
Certainly looks better than the current one where it looks like he's T-stancing.

May 28, 2012, 02:00:18 PM #122 Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:01:24 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 27, 2012, 11:16:36 AM
Sending me the video would be great.
What format?

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 28, 2012, 01:17:25 AM
New Neutral B animation looks awesome man, really enjoying it. o.o
Quote from: Todd_Ingram on May 28, 2012, 02:01:45 AM
Nice!
Certainly looks better than the current one where it looks like he's T-stancing.

XD.

We'll be teasing no more for now, but that was just one of the massive changes on the PSA. :P

June 01, 2012, 05:42:04 AM #123 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:43:10 AM by Riddler
Alba suggested I post in this thread with comments on Geno - If Geno's Cannon transformation isn't going to be included, I'd say at least add it as a Final Smash. I mean I don' t know a damn thing about programming this stuff, but I can absolutely imagine it. Geno Flash is his strongest move.

>Break Smash Ball
>Go to Edge of Stage
>Aim left/right
>GENO FLASH!
>Transform into Cannon, Blast all of stage

OR

>Break Smash Ball
>GENO FLASH!
>Geno jumps into the background of the stage/foreground(Like Snake)
>Transforms into giant cannon
>Geno aims and blasts the stage from there


Uh.... Neither me or Waffle care about FS, but we'll probably get to it when we're done with A attacks / Specials, although, I think we'll just use MarioDK's.

Update: So, me and Waffle got annoyed with SFXs and we ended up making something to identify them. We supposed this could assist others, so we're sharing what we made:

PSA Brawl Sound Effects (0035 - 0109)

According to your poll. You either have 3 know it alls, or 3 ungrateful jerks. -_-

Personally, this seems pretty helpful. Though I don't PSA, it seems like something that should be helpful. Knowing where some of the more obscure sounds are.

Quote from: Albafika on June 05, 2012, 05:57:01 AM
Uh.... Neither me or Waffle care about FS, but we'll probably get to it when we're done with A attacks / Specials, although, I think we'll just use MarioDK's.

Update: So, me and Waffle got annoyed with SFXs and we ended up making something to identify them. We supposed this could assist others, so we're sharing what we made:

PSA Brawl Sound Effects (0035 - 0109)
finnaly someone made a video like that for the SFX IDS (like as the GFX one)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 05, 2012, 07:47:49 AM
According to your poll. You either have 3 know it alls, or 3 ungrateful jerks. -_-

Personally, this seems pretty helpful. Though I don't PSA, it seems like something that should be helpful. Knowing where some of the more obscure sounds are.
I have a hater, that's for sure. XD

And it is, re-testing SFXs every time was dumb and a pain in the ass.

Quote from: Mariodk on June 05, 2012, 08:28:16 AM
finnaly someone made a video like that for the SFX IDS (like as the GFX one)
It had to happen. Can't believe the only video that showcases SFXs is that crappy one with music around. <.<

Thanks a lot you two!  I've updated the OP of the PSA Resource thread with this vid now.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 05, 2012, 07:47:49 AM
According to your poll. You either have 3 know it alls, or 3 ungrateful jerks. -_-
Or they're just trolling. :v

Quote from: Albafika on June 05, 2012, 05:57:01 AM
Uh.... Neither me or Waffle care about FS, but we'll probably get to it when we're done with A attacks / Specials, although, I think we'll just use MarioDK's.

Update: So, me and Waffle got annoyed with SFXs and we ended up making something to identify them. We supposed this could assist others, so we're sharing what we made:

PSA Brawl Sound Effects (0035 - 0109)
All of my yes. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Albafika on June 05, 2012, 05:57:01 AM
Uh.... Neither me or Waffle care about FS, but we'll probably get to it when we're done with A attacks / Specials, although, I think we'll just use MarioDK's.

Update: So, me and Waffle got annoyed with SFXs and we ended up making something to identify them. We supposed this could assist others, so we're sharing what we made:

PSA Brawl Sound Effects (0035 - 0109)

Huh, some SFX I didn't even know existed...


Thanks for the vid ^^ Always needed one of those for SFX :3 (makes searching WAY easier lol)
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 05, 2012, 12:13:21 PM
Thanks a lot you two!  I've updated the OP of the PSA Resource thread with this vid now.
Excellent, I just added that in the Essential PSA Information too. :P

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 05, 2012, 02:34:40 PM
Or they're just trolling. :v
2 of those votes are of me and Waffle, so I'm pretty sure the third voter is the same one that votes for "Meh." on all the other polls I've put up. lol

Quote from: Alses on June 05, 2012, 02:39:00 PMThanks for the vid ^^ Always needed one of those for SFX :3 (makes searching WAY easier lol)
Glad you liked it. I think the "general" SFXs missing are the menu ones/item ones/ and the ones from 0000 to 0034. Others like Boss sounds/AT sounds aren't useable. =/

I'll probably make the video for the missing ones, too, soon.

Updated the "poll". :happy:


Glad to see you're using R.O.B's articles instead of throwing them away :D He's looking really awesome and fluid now with all of those epic animations. Just to say for no reason at all if the gyro was an article instead of an item-article it'd be a really good geno whirl lol

Can't wait to get that lil guy in mah brawl ;D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Albafika on June 10, 2012, 03:02:18 AM
Updated with Geno's in-game preview.
I want ;~;, the animations look pretty clean and well done in my opinion, his play style seems to my liking. Loving the new Geno Beam, and that star thing when he falls on the floor seems like a nice touch. o.o I see much improvement from the previous version.
Now I shall play some SMRPG:LOTSS. You sir, and Mr. Starwaffle, never cease to impress me. A job well done..so far. ;o