Dr.'s Model Imports

Started by Dr., December 09, 2011, 05:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 29, 2011, 06:43:40 AM #15 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:45:42 AM by Dr.
So... meatboy would be delayed even more sorry  ¡-_-
I haven't done anything to him since my last post because of the holidays, but it will not die, meatboy would be completed... eventually.
Also, I've been working with something else in the meantime (since im no good at rigging), and tried something simpler, this is something I did with ness, it isn't complete though...
Ness in his PJ's as seen on Earthbound


also a Racoon Mario (no preview :/) that is basiclly mario model with fox's tail (remodeled)

So yeah that's it, btw I'll replace his backpack with his cap, any ideas for what to use instead of straps?
Happy Holidays everyone :)

double-posting 'cause... well no one else seems to have posted, and I'm bumping my thread.
Released this:

My first Submition to the Vault.
Velen Requested doing several costumes for lucario, this is just the firt one. It's basically Lucario with DK's Tie...
It comes with:
- Two textures for Lucario's Fur (Standard & DK colors)
... 1st Pic
- Perfect Metal
... 2nd Pic
- Two alternate Logos for the Tie: LC & #116
... 3rd Pic

Have Fun With the first of many Lucario Cosplays :)



I'm doing requests for any Lucario Costumes/Cosplays (thanks to Velen for the great idea)

Requesting Guidelines:
- I'm doing ALL Brawl Characters, no need to request them
- Be specific enough, as in: Character Name, Series, Images(at least 2)
- Provide Model/s (optional, but if you don't, the request will be put at the bottom of the list)
- When I post a preview please take your time to suggest if something's missing or something you'd like to be included (recolors for example)

Here, take a look; and if you'd like something similar, post here your request ;)



All this is WIP

NEXT: Lucario with MetaWings

One with Mario's cap would be sweet. :P
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on February 15, 2012, 04:31:40 PMOne with Mario's cap would be sweet. :P
and mario´s overalls too :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

How about this ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

One with Mario's cap indeed, & an alternate version with both cap and overalls ;)
Quote from: Abbi on February 15, 2012, 05:08:27 PM
How about this ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

... minus the haircut, but yeah, that's pretty much it.

Quote from: Dr. on February 15, 2012, 06:31:57 PM
One with Mario's cap indeed, & an alternate version with both cap and overalls ;)... minus the haircut, but yeah, that's pretty much it.

One with Lucas' hair and Falco's Jacket would be golden cosplaying.

Can you say Lucario Presley?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Gaara outfit Lucario... Please with Cheese?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7Frieza on February 15, 2012, 07:27:42 PM
Gaara outfit Lucario... Please with Cheese?
lmfao, don't know why I lol'd so hard XD

Quote from: Velen on February 15, 2012, 06:35:11 PM
One with Lucas' hair and Falco's Jacket would be golden cosplaying.

Can you say Lucario Presley?
XD another great idea, I'll look for glasses models to add

So yeah, I'm going to update the OP with the current list in mind, brb

cant wait for lucario in zero helmet, i like ther idea of lucario in different armor thingies its cool
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Can I get Lucario wis Bowser Jr's bandana and his wirstbands, and his eyes turned into Junior's eyes? Thanks ;)



Can you do Lucario in Sora's clothes taken from the KH2 Sora over Marth model?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 15, 2012, 10:11:09 PM
Can I get Lucario wis Bowser Jr's bandana and his wirstbands, and his eyes turned into Junior's eyes? Thanks ;)
let me have a look at the model... we'll see

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on February 15, 2012, 10:56:55 PM
Can you do Lucario in Sora's clothes taken from the KH2 Sora over Marth model?
This one? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23769
I'll put it on the list

Yeah that Sora
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509