Dr.'s Model Imports

Started by Dr., December 09, 2011, 05:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How feasible would it be to do one with Lucario dressed as Goku?


March 14, 2012, 04:04:43 AM #62 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:10:26 AM by Velen
Quote from: Dr. on March 14, 2012, 03:59:09 AM
with the proper model, simple enough

I saw Zero. My Jaw Dropped.

Maybe we should ask you to re-rig Zero or perfect his rig? XD

Then again, Beyond may not appreciate that...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on March 14, 2012, 04:04:43 AM
I saw Zero. My Jaw Dropped.

Maybe we should ask you to re-rig Zero or perfect his rig? XD

Then again, Beyond may not appreciate that...
He would also need a lower vertices count.

Since well... He lags pretty often, making him not Wifi safe, or even vertices heavy stages safe.
<_>

Quote from: Velen on March 14, 2012, 04:04:43 AM
I saw Zero. My Jaw Dropped.

Maybe we should ask you to re-rig Zero or perfect his rig? XD

Then again, Beyond may not appreciate that...
thanks hehe, I thought of re-rigging it, but  maybe beyond wouldn't be very happy with that... besides, I'm not good at rigging... yet.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 14, 2012, 06:39:08 AM
He would also need a lower vertices count.

Since well... He lags pretty often, making him not Wifi safe, or even vertices heavy stages safe.
<_>
OH!, and you haven't seen him with these changes yet, I think he lags even more due to the heavy file size XD

Yeah. But reducing the vertices count would lower the lag by quite a bit...

Although... That Metal Sonic import... Due to his shine texture, lags on Delfino Plaza... I have no idea why though. Did they do something wrong with the materials?

Bump. For the doctor.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


*bump* Yeah, I like this, I really can't wait 'til the day I see Lucario in Wolf O'Donnell's attire without the scouter, now I think of it. I wonder how it would look like. I hope the good doc returns, because I just learned about this.

Oh~ you guys! :D Thanks for the Bump, I thought I might share some kind of update with you since my exams are almost over:
About LucZero, well... let's say sometimes my mind goes beyond my capabilities. To explain myself,  Long ago I saw some weird transparency "issues" in some hacks, like Kain Vertex & Great Bay v1 import, and just dreamed about the possibilities. Then, when experimenting with Zero's textures this came up:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I instantly thought, how awesome would this be if it could actually be done, so I've been trying for the last week to make it happen but had no luck, not even with replicating the same effect on another Zero.pcs

Haven't you figured out my idea yet?... It's simple, to replace Zero's hand with his blaster when he has FinalSmash
(Without making the blaster gigantic ofcourse)(Meaning, the hand will dissapear just like the body on the picture when his hair is covering it up). 

Anyway, LucZero is mostly done, the arms will be a little stiff because of proportions and rigging restrains. If I don't get this done by thursday it will be released that same day... 

Well got to go back to study, see you soon.

EDIT: (forgot to answer to DataDrain)
The textures I made for zero also glitch on Delfino, whatever they did wrong I did it also XD, I'm going to ask M2000 how to fix it...

I'm posting here cuz of one beauty.
Quote from: Dr. on March 13, 2012, 08:39:58 AM
Something I was working on to make sure "LuZero" looked perfect.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*goes back to lurk mode* :V
This bad-boy. I want it badly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



yah me to luzero is gonna be AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I see what you have been doing with Zero. I like the texture and shine you added, have you made any edits other then the texture, like the rigg? Also I think it would be nice to see some shine on the Z saber if possible.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood