Dr.'s Model Imports

Started by Dr., December 09, 2011, 05:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nananananananana-BATMAN!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry about the lucario stuff :(, I updated the OP a while ago if you'd like more info about that...

Quote from: Dr. on May 29, 2012, 01:34:52 AM
nananananananana-BATMAN!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ohhhhhhh that is epic. I love it. XD

Any chance of doing other characters from Superstar Saga, like Bowletta or Popple? That'd be epic.

I was curious who made Rookie and Popple! Awesome job, dude!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Mercenary on May 29, 2012, 01:39:31 AM
Ohhhhhhh that is epic. I love it. XD

Any chance of doing other characters from Superstar Saga, like Bowletta or Popple? That'd be epic.

You better put that in spoilers, cause I AM 8)

Quote from: Velen on May 29, 2012, 01:45:23 AM
I was curious who made Rookie and Popple! Awesome job, dude!
what?... XD


Rookie!
We need Popple :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh...You didn't make them, just upgraded it. =P

Nice.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Dr. on May 29, 2012, 01:34:52 AMnananananananana-BATMAN!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry about the lucario stuff :(, I updated the OP a while ago if you'd like more info about that...
Is that a new suit, Batman? lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh... I think I got you now, LOL I didn't see that Rookie when I was working on this...
I hope his author doesn't get mad...

anyway here it is Rookie :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26647

Edit: damn he also released Popple :S ...

Awesome! Instant download from me. Something like Rookie is exactly what I've been looking for lately: simple but different. XD

This makes a good default slot for Bowser.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I like simplicity ;)
Man!, Rookie isn't leaving my default slot bowser... until Bowletta is released ofcourse

So I got a thing for putting things on top of characters... and for memorable characters even more.

Masked Dedede!?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

DO IT. We need a proper one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




are you usign parts from my hack of penguin luigi or are you using teh model from teh model resource?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.