SonicBrawler's Model Imports - Kirby Characters -Poll Added-

Started by SonicBrawler, December 11, 2011, 06:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have the N64 logo, and the textures almost never load right, usually it just turns completely orange.
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).


Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 15, 2012, 01:17:35 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29265

:af:

Very nice, but it freezes my Wii. I don't really know if it's because Waddle Doo, but I started two matches with Waddle Doo and it froze.
I don't know if other Wiis are freezing too so I don't want to report it.

Well, I like Waddle Doo! :waddledoodance:

I have the N64 logo, and the textures almost never load right, usually it just turns completely orange. Any one know why???
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

Quote from: Syeo on October 15, 2012, 08:04:51 PM
Very nice, but it freezes my Wii. I don't really know if it's because Waddle Doo, but I started two matches with Waddle Doo and it froze.
I don't know if other Wiis are freezing too so I don't want to report it.

Well, I like Waddle Doo! :waddledoodance:
check the pcs jigglypuff is the only char wich has an extra model on her pcs i think its the third so if sonicbrawler used that one then it freezes on other places besides the third of if he didnt it freezes  if you use it on the 3 but im not sure if its the 3 i know one of them has an extra model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 15, 2012, 09:40:34 PM #155 Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:58:02 PM by SonicBrawler
Quote from: bufobrawl on October 15, 2012, 10:50:34 AM
I have the N64 logo, and the textures almost never load right, usually it just turns completely orange.
odd. I have no clue why
Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 15, 2012, 07:59:28 PM
that Waddle Doo looks good
thanks :af:
Quote from: Syeo on October 15, 2012, 08:04:51 PM
Very nice, but it freezes my Wii. I don't really know if it's because Waddle Doo, but I started two matches with Waddle Doo and it froze.
I don't know if other Wiis are freezing too so I don't want to report it.

Well, I like Waddle Doo! :waddledoodance:
if you put it on the slot with the green hat, it will always freeze.

Post Merge: October 15, 2012, 11:58:02 PM

-Poll Added-
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, the only hack I've been able to get to work on Green Hat Jiggly is Vivian.

Voted for Poppy Bros!



Wow. Poppy Bros are popular.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




I never said I was going to start, now did I?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well, looks as if Poppy Bros Jr won. I'll start that soon
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.