Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.





Does anyone have Das Donkey's old hacks? Specifically Another Dimension Link?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?


May 07, 2013, 07:43:21 PM #666 Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:44:28 PM by Mr.Doggie
Anyone have Flygon's Vaporeon over squirtle import?
It was originally here but the link is broke. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42490.0
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Kienamaru on May 07, 2013, 07:44:57 AM
Does anyone have Das Donkey's old hacks? Specifically Another Dimension Link?
I have a backup of some of their hacks: http://www.mediafire.com/?fqqf402kc2k8bo9
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Dark SharinganX on May 08, 2013, 11:45:03 AM
I have a question...
Can I use 2 "hitbox.pac" and 2 "MotionEtc.pac" in the same character?
Example: I alredy have a file named FitToonLink.pac, FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac wich have the mods of the OP(Over Powered) moves like, the ice boomerang, and the toon texture etc.
And I want to put the Skull Kid Final Smash... But the file comes with
FitToonLinkFinal.pac, FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac, FitToonLink.pac
So I can put the Final.pac with no trouble because i have no more files like it... but when i want to add the motionetc.pac and the fittoonlink.pac... The computer say: they already a file named "fitToonLink.pac" do you want to replace it? and i do not want to... I want to use both files...
It is possible?
This is not the Help section, so move your question to where it belongs.

Quote from: Mr.Doggie on May 07, 2013, 07:43:21 PM
Anyone have Flygon's Vaporeon over squirtle import?
It was originally here but the link is broke. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42490.0
*Coughcough*
and to add to that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27570
^dat broken link, anyone still have this?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10023 broken download link...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cumy7210xbraoei/Bloodlust_Sheik.zip here is a working back up link... with both the .pac and .pcs files the pictures are fine on the original download so no need for them... akiro had an awesome bloodlust series! :P

May 24, 2013, 06:59:31 AM #671 Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 01:15:05 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Legend of Jesse on May 24, 2013, 05:53:38 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10023 broken download link...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cumy7210xbraoei/Bloodlust_Sheik.zip here is a working back up link... with both the .pac and .pcs files the pictures are fine on the original download so no need for them... akiro had an awesome bloodlust series! :P
Fixed.


Quote from: Kienamaru on May 07, 2013, 07:44:57 AM
Does anyone have Das Donkey's old hacks? Specifically Another Dimension Link?

I happen to have it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v7p7uxcifo8jtf1/Link_-_Another_Dimension_by_Das_Donkey.pcs

I'm still in the middle of overhauling my collection, especially with the release of cBliss, but I hope I'll be able to help out.

Oh [censored]. You have Another Dimension? Hell yes. Been wanting that back.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Happy to help ^_^

I made a post here about a year and a half ago, listing all the textures I have. Like I said, being in the middle of overhauling it, it might be awhile before I have the time to check which ones I have that are needed, if there's one there that someone really wants, let me know I'll upload it ASAP.