Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Iwvi on February 25, 2014, 04:11:22 AM
And he probably does not have a way of knowing they are deleted, I believe the ">_<" should be only visible to the staff. We should be the only ones capable of seeing the face of dead people... I mean, mods.

Oh yeah, I remember that being mentioned before recently.



Quote from: ShinF on February 26, 2014, 08:10:05 AM
Also, I think this is the place to put this. This has a report on it that says the video player doesn't work, but it does.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3259&Vault=audio
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18523.msg1231801#new
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26113

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In order for this hack to work,  a .rel FD converted to Distant planet is needed... since not all know how to do this, I included it in this link with the stage .pac in it:

https://www.mediafire.com/?83bcgtnie6tgxr7


Quote from: Scout on February 27, 2014, 04:47:39 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26113

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In order for this hack to work,  a .rel FD converted to Distant planet is needed... since not all know how to do this, I included it in this link with the stage .pac in it:

https://www.mediafire.com/?83bcgtnie6tgxr7


Forgot to post. Thanks, fixed.


Finally went through and tallied all the points. And as always, thanks for the support all you beautiful people.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




March 01, 2014, 06:05:46 PM #911 Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 06:06:56 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Bush on March 01, 2014, 05:41:27 PM
The pictures you provided are too large and don't display properly, but I did fix the download link
Now I remember one of the reasons why I don't use Dropbox for previews.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2l2icy.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/208bubb.jpg

EDIT: Added them myself now that it's known they were lacking in the submission.



March 25, 2014, 12:43:13 PM #914 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 12:44:30 PM by Scout
Can I ask if the following is happening to anyone else:

I decided to check if there were more hacks that needed ingames pictures, and I noticed that every category now sends you to the "every single report on the vault" section, the whole 161 pages of it.

Example; I click Bowser and I get audio, stage, mario, luigi, peach, etc reports... are the lists being in development? or is this a perma-glitch? or is it just my browser that needs ctrl+f5 again?