Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 04, 2014, 03:03:15 AM #1020 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 03:13:51 AM by Perfect Nazo
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on November 04, 2014, 01:22:23 AM
But yes, you'd pro'lly make less mistakes if you organized your fixes better... lol...
Sorry, I was just fixing all of a specific user's hacks because they seemed pretty decent and none of them had any previews. Also, yes, I should try and organize them better, I guess I am just in a hurry to do other things and I can't post the previews from my school iPad because it limits computer-to-iPad sharing. :(

Sorry about that.
Quote from: Scout on November 04, 2014, 12:49:46 AM
Tip:
Share your restorations like I did:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I figured it was easier for the staff, and nothing better than a well organized list of things. Just post the link with the issue followed by a spoiler and the direct link of your images inside of them.
I like your list a lot better; it's well organized. I wasn't quite sure how to list them without taking up an entire page of this thread. lol

But thanks for the tip! :D

Post Merge: November 04, 2014, 03:13:50 AM

Oh, I looked at the beginning of the thread and it said that you get points for restoring hacks by replacing broken previews, broken downloads, etc. with new ones. Do you know how much is a
Quote from: SJS on December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Small Bit of Points
Good Deal of Points
and
Quote from: SJS on December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Big Points!

Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

November 04, 2014, 03:16:24 AM #1021 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 03:23:02 AM by Scout
Any questions, dont be shy to ask.

Also, flood the pages.

Post Merge: November 04, 2014, 03:22:20 AM

About your quetion...

SJS could awnser since he is incharge of the scoring.

November 04, 2014, 03:39:06 AM #1022 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 04:29:10 AM by Perfect Nazo
Quote from: Scout on November 04, 2014, 03:16:24 AM
Any questions, dont be shy to ask.

Also, flood the pages.

Post Merge: November 04, 2014, 03:22:20 AM

About your quetion...

SJS could awnser since he is incharge of the scoring.

OK, thanks! You're really helpful.  :D
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on November 03, 2014, 06:43:06 PM
No, it's not that. It's probably because you send us so many broken hacks to fix at once, that it's kind of a turn off for us. People tend to walk away when there's an information overload. There's just so many to go through when we're used to fixing things at small bursts. Not alot of people send this many hacks for us to fix at once, and you did it twice at that! You outta be proud... lol...

Of course, by doing things in larger bursts, and especially if you're not careful, people tend to make more mistakes. I was unable to fix the 8th hack because your previews didn't correspond to the hacks name. And some previews were mislabeled, so I had to go around to check all your preview images to make sure they were right.

Other than that, everything else is fixed! Thank you kindly!

I'd like to thank you guys for fixing those images.

I found some hidden goodies!

Broken Download "The Gate of Truth": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22367
New link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ir2fp33uj9cw8rs/The+Gate+of+Truth+with+Vines.PAC

Broken Download "Saratobi Asouma Naruto/Naruto Shippuden": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26073
New link (added my own CSP and BP too): http://www.mediafire.com/download/7d794ucmg34toyk/Asouma.rar
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Iwvi fixed it, I fixed it over that fix because I did not know it was fixed... so, its twice fixed. Thanks!

Sorry, thought I posted about the fix. Nice to see it now fixed twofold.

 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL00ZPAA
IIRC this hack used to be on KCMM a long time ago but got deleted on KCMM and its hosted on megaupload. Got a video of the hack by the creator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlna17ELAV8
retired

Of no use to us unless we can get a link of it on BrawlVault.

Well, what if i make a link of it?
retired

You posted here with a fix to a broken hack, did you not? We can't apply the fix unless you link us to the hack on the Vault that was broken in the 1st place. It's like you forgot a part of a math question that's needed to get an answer.

Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on March 14, 2015, 12:37:48 AM
Well, what if i make a link of it?

Whats the name of the hack? Maybe that could make it easier when using BV search results. (Can youtube atm)

It was called Chaos Control Shadow i belive, but i searched and couldnt find it, i even tried going on every single entry sonic had and could not have it. If theres a way, can we see the deleted hacks?
retired

March 15, 2015, 07:12:13 AM #1033 Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:16:10 AM by ebola16
I found two more broken downloads that I had on my laptop.

Broken Download "Celebi {Pokemon, just Pokemon}": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27028
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bq17emnp3m8p14c/Celebi.rar

Broken Download "N64 Logo": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kpanxhqjxu4ha0i/N64+Logo.rar

Does posting four broken downloads get me a "Restorer" Pin? I also included CSP and BP in the .rar files.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Huh... OP used to say how much points a certain Contribution has... SJS Decides who gets the award and who doesn't, tho I think he's been rather inactive lately... Anyway, thank you for your time!