Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


March 15, 2015, 06:44:25 PM #1036 Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 06:45:39 PM by A Bloody Canadian
The video you linked us was a PSA video. The one you linked just now is a Texture Hack...

Also, for future reference, copy the URL from instead.

I think this last texture empties out my broken hack stash.

Broken Download "Masterball": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19926
New Link (Includes previews): http://www.mediafire.com/download/zzwgn3zbopqadkb/Masterball.rar
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Link Fixed! Too bad there's still no images of it... lol...

The images are included in the .rar file
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Oh great, more work for me... lol...

Welp, that's done!



Two more! CSP and BP included

Broken download "Sylux (Metroid Prime Hunters: Brawl Trophy)": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203635
New link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b1h9ktqnnaarbqt/Sylux.rar

Broken download "Space Pirate (Metroid Prime 2)": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202976
New link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c63494a877fxrhm/Space+Pirate.rar
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!




The original download to Project Smash Attacks 1.3b is dead and I can't find it anywhere online. Does anyone know of any way I can get it?

Just saying, but, unlike BrawlBox, which has downloads of every version in Brawl Vault, since they vary, PSA only has ONE download in Brawl Vault, and the download works. So why not just use that one(Just curious)? And it's probably not very different, if at all, from earlier versions; in the description, it only said it added stuff; I didn't see it mention re-arranging or removing things or anything. Just saying.

September 26, 2015, 04:29:41 AM #1049 Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 04:32:04 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Ending this discussion here...

For future reference, this topic is dedicated for you guys to get us to apply changes for a broken hack that you have a fix for.

If you don't have any Mods for us to fix, don't post here.