Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 699 700 701 [702] 703 704 705 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4734452 times)
the_randomizer
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10515 on: June 16, 2013, 10:45:15 AM »

I think Sheik would be perfect.

Not a bad idea actually.  Grin  Sheik, Link, maybe even Marth/Ike?

^^he should go over diddy kong with a size mod

I suck at doing size mods, sorry. Too many bad experiences with characters like Wolf and Fox, so yeah....maybe for my next one Laugh

As for the end result, I have no clue how it's going to turn out, being the first real 3D model I'm working on and all  Wink  But no worries, thank you both for feedback, it helps me sort through the possibilities  Awesome Face

Hopefully, it being my first real 3D model doesn't make anyone's eyes bleed  Laugh

Edit: I think Sheik would be a better fit due to her creepy, contortionist movements, and Nighycrawler is a creepy dude, so perfect fit IMHO....sorry.  Embarrassed
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 11:24:05 AM by the_randomizer » Logged

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10516 on: June 16, 2013, 11:05:11 AM »

Size mods are easy... It's impossible to suck at them. All it requires is just a tiny bit of editing in BrawlBox. No need for FitMotionEtc.pac editing or anything.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10517 on: June 16, 2013, 11:23:01 AM »

Size mods are easy... It's impossible to suck at them. All it requires is just a tiny bit of editing in BrawlBox. No need for FitMotionEtc.pac editing or anything.

You edit the YellowEyeM or whatever it's called right? Well, okay, but in all honesty, I really don't want him over Diddy. Sheik has a weird skeletal structure and has crazy animations, but I think it would be a better fit since she acts like a contortionist. Nightcrawler would go perfect over her since NC is kinda creepy as it is Wink

Sorry to disappoint anyone who wanted him over Diddy Sad

I appreciate any feedback I get, I really do, but I personally think it to fit better on Sheik.
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 11:27:42 AM by the_randomizer » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #10518 on: June 16, 2013, 01:30:40 PM »

When I get into custom modeling, first few will N64 based so that way if it looks like crap compared to Brawl, it'll look decent as a N64 import. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10519 on: June 16, 2013, 01:32:30 PM »

You edit the YellowEyeM or whatever it's called right? Well, okay, but in all honesty, I really don't want him over Diddy. Sheik has a weird skeletal structure and has crazy animations, but I think it would be a better fit since she acts like a contortionist. Nightcrawler would go perfect over her since NC is kinda creepy as it is Wink

Sorry to disappoint anyone who wanted him over Diddy Sad

I appreciate any feedback I get, I really do, but I personally think it to fit better on Sheik.
    size mods are really easy now  the only reason ppl wanted him over diddy was so its taill had bones and moved, over sheik he will just get a static frozen taill like all chars with taills made over chars without one

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10520 on: June 16, 2013, 01:37:48 PM »

size mods are really easy now  the only reason ppl wanted him over diddy was so its taill had bones and moved, over sheik he will just get a static frozen taill like all chars with taills made over chars without one

So, I rig him normally in 3DS Max, but in Brawl Box I edit the YellowEyeM bone parameters (not sure which ones) to change his size?  I've never rigged Diddy before, so I don't know how it's going to go. Heck, I don't even know how the 3D model will turn out being my first one an all Laugh

BBreon
    Hyper Kitten

[Area unknow.]

• Awards Boygos Certified: Pokemon Master Pin Collector Favorite'd Famous Hacker

« Reply #10521 on: June 16, 2013, 01:43:15 PM »

Not sure who he's gonna go over though.

I think he could be nice over Lucario, tail and teleportation (down b)

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10522 on: June 16, 2013, 01:52:50 PM »

Lucario is a better fit, one he's already near human size, two he stands like a human, three his down-b and tail moves like Blue said, four he's not supposed to attack like a monkey.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10523 on: June 16, 2013, 02:14:14 PM »

If you really wanted to you could just move Sheik's ponytail. That would work if you wanted to.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10524 on: June 16, 2013, 02:43:16 PM »

If you really wanted to you could just move Sheik's ponytail. That would work if you wanted to.

I thought moving bones was discouraged...?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10525 on: June 16, 2013, 02:44:32 PM »

Okay well good Slendy loads ingame, now onto the static, using  A Bloody Canadian's Troll Face as base since the static would've been a flat square anyways.

I might look into replacing the Dog sounds if possible, though probably not likely.

It can be done in BrawlBox before rigging.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10526 on: June 16, 2013, 02:51:41 PM »

if moved right they can work but you need alot of knowledje the person who does the best and one slot bone edits i can remenber is snoopy like he did for ridley(charizard),dixie kong(diddy) you would have to ask him if its possible, some chars you can but others dont work its all about how their bone ids are set and such its too specific the only way i think is if you ask snoopy if its possible and if he makes you the skeleton.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10527 on: June 16, 2013, 02:56:18 PM »

Thanks to BJ updating BB over the past few years, we can move the boneset around without using a hex editor.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10528 on: June 16, 2013, 03:20:45 PM »

Thanks to BJ updating BB over the past few years, we can move the boneset around without using a hex editor.
    I still don't trust myself doing it, much less on how to do it with efficacy.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10529 on: June 16, 2013, 03:22:30 PM »

I still don't trust myself doing it, much less on how to do it with efficacy.
    Can't say I blame you, only thing I've done with bone ids is move them around, haven't tried at moving a tail or scarf around. lol

Pages:  1 ... 699 700 701 [702] 703 704 705 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: