WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 34 Guests are viewing this topic.

You probably already know this, but be weary of the multiple face models that link lacks and his different set of rules that he and Ganon facial expressions.


Nah, I don't think Mega Gardevoir needs that many polygons. And another question: If a model has like ~500+ polygons than the limit, will it cause heavy lag in a battle with 3 Ice Climbers?

Depends on the character. Link is not too bad. The worst I've seen is with Ice Climbers themselves, Ganon, Snake, and most definately Sonic. Sonic is a major pain to work with. Textures, texture formats, and texture sizes also play a larger role, or should I say, the largest role in file size. Then animations and models.


October 15, 2014, 11:01:45 PM #16638 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 02:01:06 AM by Majora-Sama
Oh yeahhhh, multiple faces....those are a thing....

oh boy.

In other news I've completed making the basic layout of the first texture.



I might have to draft someone here to work on this while I work on other projects. I have too much to do to be dedicating so much time to a single model.



I will release her tomorrow or sunday, probably

Will we catch ebola if we download her?

She looks nice btw.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 16, 2014, 05:10:00 AM


I will release her tomorrow or sunday, probably

She's pretty cute for a deadly disease. ;)

Anyways, looking forward to that. ;D

Quote from: Calypso on October 16, 2014, 01:46:36 PM
Will we catch ebola if we download her?

She looks nice btw.

The download will come with viruses
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I think I'm missing some sort of context here...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 16, 2014, 04:59:02 PM
I think I'm missing some sort of context here...
She's a nurse... And the Ebola scare.. And yeah..

Can't wait to hear more from SLNG. XDDD I'm loving the way my model's textures are coming along.

In the meantime, I'll take a break from Pichi's Rosalina & Luma and possibly start another import. ^^ I think I'll make a new Wii Fit Trainer import. :)


NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 16, 2014, 08:48:15 PM #16648 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 08:49:21 PM by ZX_RendingSaber_XZ
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Gravity on October 16, 2014, 06:48:24 PM
Context
God damn internet. As if we needed an ebola waifu.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]