WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 27, 2012, 02:14:27 AM
Of naked Rouge? *still too lazy to get trollface*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyway, while BlowJay takes forever to finish that tristripper, Ridley hat is on hold. So I started on this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just needs some vertexing and he should be ready to rig.

I'll get halfway through before I start something else. :af:

for our favorite French hacker :vyse:


January 27, 2012, 02:24:48 AM #227 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:25:46 AM by Spex130
inb4KTH

That is all.


I'm just kiddin! That looks pretty cool. Auto DL from KTH, huh?


inb4imakeasegtendorecolor
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Okay last Nude Rouge preview of the night. She's set up and ready for rigging, but I'm going to do the rigging tomorrow, because I want to get some work done on the WWE RAW Supershow stage for Brawl. As requested, it's been put in between Spoiler tags.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: KeiroStarr on January 27, 2012, 01:59:17 AM
Here's the model, in .3DS and .obj format. comes in both clothed and unclothed. Anyone who wants to do the clothed version, feel free to do so.

http://grid.nekoarcnetwork.com/d.php?u=rouge-3ds-obj.zip

I might actually use this. Might make it easier to make this


Is that an HQ version of her SA2:B alternate costume?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DemonBoy on January 27, 2012, 02:39:36 AM
I might actually use this. Might make it easier to make this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks cool, but still seems a bit too skanky for Rouge  :-\

oh well. better than the nude in my opinion.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 27, 2012, 02:41:02 AM
Is that an HQ version of her SA2:B alternate costume?

No that's how it looked in game. But making a hi poly version of it is what I want to do.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 02:42:06 AM
looks cool, but still seems a bit too skanky for Rouge  :-\

oh well. better than the nude in my opinion.

I like it. Always used it in SA2:B

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 27, 2012, 02:48:08 AM
I like it. Always used it in SA2:B
is it the unlockable costume?

Rouge is the only one that i didnt have  :>.>:

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 02:49:49 AM
is it the unlockable costume?

Rouge is the only one that i didnt have  :>.>:
Yea.
That's her alt. costume.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


meh. Since its from a Sonic game, now im not so against that model. I thought it was some custom made one :P

With all the Sonic fans in here, I'm suprised there aren't already HQ versions of all the Secret costumes.

Anybody up for it? I am.


I am too, Would look nicely in brawl.
Why don't you just rip that HQ model from Adventure 2 Battle?
Is Gamecube SA2B ripping that different from wii and other gamecube games?
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 27, 2012, 03:24:49 AM
I am too, Would look nicely in brawl.
Why don't you just rip that HQ model from Adventure 2 Battle?
Is Gamecube SA2B ripping that different from wii and other gamecube games?

Actually, I'm not sure. Never tried it