WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Shadow101 on June 19, 2012, 04:46:45 AM...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just about to start rigging him.
That guy...he looks familiar...what was that name again....?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 19, 2012, 05:03:25 AM
That guy...he looks familiar...what was that name again....?

[censored]son, from Xenoblade Chronicles.


@pikaaz:  Honestly i just looked up "3ds max 2011 texture mapping" and watched a few videos. They explain it a lot better than I ever could =x

Also Blastoise is done!

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 19, 2012, 05:22:16 AM
@pikaaz:  Honestly i just looked up "3ds max 2011 texture mapping" and watched a few videos. They explain it a lot better than I ever could =x

Also Blastoise is done!


Holy Cow!!!  :o
Its a really big difference than this  :happy:

Adding this beauty Tormod PSA  :happy: *dies*

Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on June 19, 2012, 05:20:52 AM
that name :notimp:
I LolĀ“d 

Also

Full credit to spiderjjr45 for this model

As always i need shell ideas

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 19, 2012, 05:22:16 AM
@pikaaz:  Honestly i just looked up "3ds max 2011 texture mapping" and watched a few videos. They explain it a lot better than I ever could =x

Also Blastoise is done!

since nano will be rigging i bet the canons will have a shine :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh [censored]. King Wart?
We've been needing a hack of him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 19, 2012, 01:32:59 PM #2737 Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:38:22 PM by Boygos
Quote from: StarWaffle on June 19, 2012, 05:22:16 AM
@pikaaz:  Honestly i just looked up "3ds max 2011 texture mapping" and watched a few videos. They explain it a lot better than I ever could =x

Also Blastoise is done!

and I jizzed in my pants.

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 01:38:21 PM

Star, if you do redo Venusaur like that, I will glady rig him for you. Also, Spex is teaching me how to get the actual shaders from PokePark :af:

I can do it to Blastoise, or Spex or I could teach you or Nano after he teaches me :P


June 19, 2012, 02:14:40 PM #2738 Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:15:43 PM by StarWaffle
http://youtu.be/RTi4hlIgDOg

Idk if Venusaur really needs a revamp though. He looks pretty legit here.

What would the actual shaders do?  =o

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 19, 2012, 02:14:40 PM
http://youtu.be/RTi4hlIgDOg

Idk if Venusaur really needs a revamp though. He looks pretty legit here.

What would the actual shaders do?  =o
Holy [censored]!! where can I find that model???

Not out yet, He's releasing it with his PSA.

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 19, 2012, 03:35:26 PM
Not out yet, He's releasing it with his PSA.
Well there ya go :P

What about Wartortle?

and the sahders make it look even more awesome. Look at Spex's Porygon Z over Falco.


Quote from: Boygos on June 19, 2012, 03:40:04 PM
Well there ya go :P

What about Wartortle?

and the sahders make it look even more awesome. Look at Spex's Porygon Z over Falco.
Pokemon are really shiny in their game... the shaders wouldnt look good with Brawl with all pokemon.

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 19, 2012, 05:22:16 AM
@pikaaz:  Honestly i just looked up "3ds max 2011 texture mapping" and watched a few videos. They explain it a lot better than I ever could =x

Also Blastoise is done!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oooooooooooh god yes. That's awesome.

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]