WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, I'm sure you'll do fine fixing that arm. I've seen your stuff.

Quote from: Boygos on September 04, 2012, 01:05:40 AM
If you want to make them and add them, then by all means, sure xD

Alright, I can probably do that.

Damnit, stupid shader.


Oh and :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Y I NO know any characters you post? D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That's Nico from GTA, if I recall.

Anyway, this is what Brawl hacking's come to, lol. Everyone from anything has a brawl import.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: KTH on September 04, 2012, 02:05:44 AM
Damnit, stupid shader.


Oh and :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

who is that on the right hand side with the black shader?

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 04, 2012, 02:18:53 AM
who is that on the right hand side with the black shader?
:happy:
John Marston!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: KTH on September 04, 2012, 02:05:44 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looking forward to this one, Niko was a beast.
He's over Snake, right?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 04, 2012, 02:21:57 AM
Looking forward to this one, Niko was a beast.
He's over Snake, right?
well i dont see the bandana bones but then again it could be a dae ripped model

anyways:
Moar Dedede hacks
wip progress: 10%

those stages are preety cool but i guess it wont have the mawler in the background right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 04, 2012, 02:21:57 AM
Looking forward to this one, Niko was a beast.
He's over Snake, right?
Yes.

September 04, 2012, 03:34:13 PM #4676 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 03:40:55 PM by TheUnknownMan
when hes ready,i'll use niko to fight against CJ :laugh:
oh yeah BTW,will he work for the deadpool PSA? just asking because I mostly use that moveset for the lolz

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on September 04, 2012, 03:34:13 PM
when hes ready,i'll use niko to fight against CJ :laugh:
oh yeah BTW,will he work for the deadpool PSA? just asking because I mostly use that moveset for the lolz
Well i guess.



He is almost ready.

I just need someone to test him and tell me if there is anything that needs fixing.

his face looks scary
:S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.