WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yknow Demon, you could revive your old model thread since you're kinda back to importing now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 06, 2012, 02:16:22 AM


Sephiroth is pretty much done. I just need to find a good way to rig the hair, if at all
Well if his hair doesn't look good with rigged bones, I say to not rig them at all...besides to the head of course.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 05, 2012, 04:43:48 PM
also this stage is looking really good so far.

Thanks. =D

Anyway, more good news and stuff:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, since nobody watches my thread, I suppose I should post this here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 06, 2012, 09:35:54 PM
Thanks. =D

Anyway, more good news and stuff:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, since nobody watches my thread, I suppose I should post this here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hypehypehypehypehypehype

Give's uncle Ridley a hug*
Pokemon trainer is looking pretty cool as well.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 06, 2012, 09:35:54 PM
Thanks. =D

Anyway, more good news and stuff:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, since nobody watches my thread, I suppose I should post this here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I love how magikarp has expressions as well

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 06, 2012, 09:38:07 PM
Give's uncle Ridley a hug*

c:

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 06, 2012, 09:38:07 PMPokemon trainer is looking pretty cool as well.

Thanks. His knees are a bit rough, since Poke has like 5 vertices in his legs while Ike bends his legs in ways that are simply not human.

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 06, 2012, 09:40:12 PM
I love how magikarp has expressions as well

Was a pain to get working properly, but definitely worth it.

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 06, 2012, 09:40:12 PM
I love how magikarp has expressions as well
This^ haha I can't wait for this


Quote from: Boygos on September 06, 2012, 11:10:01 PM
This^ haha I can't wait for this

Thanks. XD

Ok, tl;dr moment incoming.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What the crap is that? (has Other M but hasn't played it yet)

It's the exact model I was looking for.

I seriously opened like 5 files, and it was the 5th file. Considering how horrifically messy the Other M ISO is, I was absolutely shocked to find it so soon. XD

Yeah, I heard how much of a drag finding stuff in there is. The filenames are all numbers, right?>

Yep, 0-999, though there are (and I'm not exaggerating) a thousand or so files in there. Typically, three digit files are environment models (such as rooms, doors, effects, etc) while two digit files are usually characters and animations.

How bizarre is that? I'm reminded of the SSE stage filenames. :P Confusing as hell. >.>

Anyway, I too am surprised you found it so quickly. XD

I'm surprized and happy that you found the model that soon, but yah, I hate it when in ISOs they just numbered the files, atleast in New Super Mario Bros Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 1 and Super Mario Galaxy 2, the files are named like in Brawl.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Yeah, I'm glad I found it too. XD


Of course, just like every Other M model and it's mother, the door has 5 billion unnecessary polygons and just as many materials, so I'm working on getting that down to a reasonable number. Once I get this in place and make sure everything else is all squared away, I can finally begin animating Ridley.