WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 06, 2012, 11:47:07 PM
Of course, just like every Other M model and it's mother, the door has 5 billion unnecessary polygons and just as many materials
Reminds me of Melee. lol They have tons of polygons, each with their own texture.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 06, 2012, 09:35:54 PM
Should be released after one simple texture edit. (If that ever happens)
It better happen. I have a friend who'd really like this hack. :srs:

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 07, 2012, 12:55:19 AM
It better happen. I have a friend who'd really like this hack. :srs:

XD

Actually, you texture right? If you'd be willing to add the finishing touch I'd be happy to send you the files. It's seriously one small texture thing.

This isn't a model I found on the net, or with help from others, I ripped it myself :3 Best part is that she's already in a perfect T stance :D



Her and others are coming soon (Maybe XD)

The busty babe! :happy: You MUST make her jiggle somehow. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 07, 2012, 02:04:40 AM
The busty babe! :happy: You MUST make her jiggle somehow. :srs:

:P not gonna happen with brawl modding the way it is now. :)
By the way, I'm doing a lil side project  with some other goodies I found :3
I won't say which, but it's a surprize :D

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 07, 2012, 02:16:29 AM
:P not gonna happen with brawl modding the way it is now. :)
By the way, I'm doing a lil side project  with some other goodies I found :3
I won't say which, but it's a surprize :D
Yah you can, make tons of bones where her tits are, and rig parts of them to each bone. Then make a one-slot motion file, there, her breasts moves however you want. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Spiffing show, good chap! (A few things left to do)
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Wow. There's a Shadow hack I actually might download. Holy crap.


Quote from: Pervy on September 07, 2012, 02:38:45 AM
(A few things left to do)

is it a monocle and a mustache?

I dub him: Shadow the Pimphog
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DemonBoy on September 07, 2012, 02:40:24 AM
is it a monocle and a mustache?
Yes <_< And a possible jacket
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Beautiful!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pervy on September 07, 2012, 02:38:45 AM
Spiffing show, good chap! (A few things left to do)

Finally one that isn't a normal Shadow!!! :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Pervy on September 07, 2012, 02:38:45 AM
Spiffing show, good chap! (A few things left to do)

Professor Layton, you have a rival now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509