WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 05, 2012, 08:10:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is the third time i saw this and im still hyped :happy:

Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2012, 05:11:38 PM
Looks like he'll be on DK. Is that right?

indeed he is.  everything actually fit just about perfect to DK's bones without almost any extra effort.  but even then, i'd have still made him fit DK.

Quote from: -Hero- on October 05, 2012, 05:42:23 PM
I KNEW he looked familiar :srs:

Now I know who is that.

yeah, a bit harder to tell without the textures.

which is why i fixed that.



now to just get him rigged.  oh, and he most likely will have a MotionEtc file to make him flat.  i just can't say for sure at the moment since i haven't tried it yet.

Quote from: Snoopy on October 05, 2012, 09:59:33 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Muuuuuuuuch better. Is that the base texture you were making or the final thing?

well, since that's about the extent of my texturing skills, they're just the base textures.  needed something to make the uv's with.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 05, 2012, 08:04:52 PM
  YAY!!! 
Also.

young ocelot im playing MGS3 right now :P i bough the HD collection i did his boss fight yesterday preety neat for a first boss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Snoopy on October 05, 2012, 10:25:02 PM
well, since that's about the extent of my texturing skills, they're just the base textures.  needed something to make the uv's with.

Ah, I see. I take it the sprites haven't been ripped yet.

Guess we'll have to wait another 20 years then. :af:




Well, I've been working on this for the Halloween contest thingy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Scrapped the previous UV and normal edits, as well as actually welded the arms. Came out better, but I lost the rig. Oh well, shouldn't be too tough to redo.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 05, 2012, 11:19:48 PM
Ah, I see. I take it the sprites haven't been ripped yet.

Guess we'll have to wait another 20 years then. :af:




Well, I've been working on this for the Halloween contest thingy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Scrapped the previous UV and normal edits, as well as actually welded the arms. Came out better, but I lost the rig. Oh well, shouldn't be too tough to redo.
im starting to think the tail was a bad idea
since it will be sterile

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on October 05, 2012, 11:32:45 PM
im starting to think the tail was a bad idea
since it will be sterile

'Cept it won't because I'm using the backpack bones.

I've had this planned from the get-go, bud.

Quote from: Snoopy on October 05, 2012, 10:25:02 PMwell, since that's about the extent of my texturing skills, they're just the base textures.  needed something to make the uv's with.
What more can you do with the textures? He looks perfect like that. Now someone needs to make Mimi. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

snoopy, you can also make a flat model... would be easier and perfect 1-slot wifisafe and [censored] ^^

Lets see if you can guess this one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

After about 3 days, the re-rig of Raptor is finally done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rappy (Youtube character)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Talon (Primal Rage character. Recolored by Velen)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: jokekid on October 06, 2012, 12:00:19 AMsnoopy, you can also make a flat model... would be easier and perfect 1-slot wifisafe and [censored] ^^
......but how would the rigging go? WOuld he rig it first and then flatten the polygons?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 06, 2012, 12:05:38 AM
After about 3 days, the re-rig of Raptor is finally done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rappy (Youtube character)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Talon (Primal Rage character. Recolored by Velen)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holy crap you're amazing. o_0 I remember talon and his extreme speed that much resembles MK. Is that gonna be for the T-Rex PSA, or a new one?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 06, 2012, 01:10:12 AM
Holy crap you're amazing. o_0 I remember talon and his extreme speed that much resembles MK. Is that gonna be for the T-Rex PSA, or a new one?
Thanks. And this is for a different PSA.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]