WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 26, 2012, 04:53:51 AM #7545 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 04:54:55 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on December 26, 2012, 04:51:42 AM
Spriters resource, where else XD
more specifically Roxas38, who now provides some of his rips in BRESS format :3 
Really?  I have bad luck with models from that place; they're either upside down, have incorrect material/UV mapping or are badly posed.
Quote from: 하세요 on December 26, 2012, 04:52:58 AM
Looks familiar, where is she from? Rather, who?
Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube.

December 26, 2012, 04:54:45 AM #7546 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 04:55:55 AM by -Hero-
Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on December 26, 2012, 04:48:18 AM
On loan from Sheena >_>

Will Likely finish the rigging tonight, probably gonna test it (Dolphin...) tomorrow.
It's like 1 AM here....
Undine!
Who is she over?

Quote from: -Hero- on December 26, 2012, 04:54:45 AM
Undine!
Who is she over?

Erm....that's Celicus >_> Undine is a mermaid lol
And Sheik, I barely had to move the bones at all (exception being her shoulders, waist wrists and fingers) so it should be pretty flawless to rig.

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 26, 2012, 04:53:51 AM
Really?  I have bad luck with models from that place; they're either upside down, have incorrect material/UV mapping or are badly posed.

Nah, you just haven't been digging in the right cracks >=3

I've come to play, just deal with it~

I know Sheena from there, but....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or am I missing something? This an Alt she had? I do not recall this. UNLESS this is what she looks like in ToS2. I didn't play that one yet.


Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on December 26, 2012, 04:58:21 AM
Erm....that's Celicus >_> Undine is a mermaid lol
[censored], my mistake.

I get them mixed up. :P

Quote from: -Hero- on December 26, 2012, 04:59:35 AM
[censored], my mistake.

I get them mixed up. :P
At least you can get the names spelled right XP
Then again, I never used that summons much in the game <_<

Also this is Celsius's TOS 2 model, I find it a little more appealing than the original. It's a cleaner model and far easier to rig.

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: Aafyre on December 26, 2012, 04:30:25 AM
It's not textured yet, but it looks too funny now not to post:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Let's just say I hope he's not too many polys, heh... heh... heh.....
I'm sorry... and don't hit me for it.

but I thought Nanimon at first when I saw it... =c

December 26, 2012, 05:40:37 AM #7552 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 04:19:46 PM by Aafyre
Just googled it. Reminded of why I was Team Pokemon.  :srs:



Just need to fix up her skirt/hands and she'll be done.
I will import Sheena over Zelda and maybe do a psa for her (if anyone wants to help with that)
Down B will be used to 'summon' Celsius :3
(This is why I put her over Sheik in the first place)

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on December 26, 2012, 09:50:09 PM


Just need to fix up her skirt/hands and she'll be done.
I will import Sheena over Zelda and maybe do a psa for her (if anyone wants to help with that)
Down B will be used to 'summon' Celsius :3
(This is why I put her over Sheik in the first place)

Holy--! That is one awesome rig! Can't wait for it!

What I have to work with...


and the result....


This is satisfactory yes?
(Considering how far zoomed out the camera is during normal play?)

Side Note: I had to delete the light blue part of her skirt because it was making the rig look ugly.
It's really an astetic part of the outfit, it didn't really do much in my opinion.

I've come to play, just deal with it~

I pretty much finished with the texture with Magus. Demon_of_Elru made the texture map for me and made the scythe and chain.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aafyre on December 27, 2012, 07:14:29 AM
I pretty much finished with the texture with Magus. Demon_of_Elru made the texture map for me and made the scythe and chain.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...That looks amazing.

I'm hyped for this big time now.

Quote from: Aafyre on December 27, 2012, 07:14:29 AM
I pretty much finished with the texture with Magus. Demon_of_Elru made the texture map for me and made the scythe and chain.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is exactly what a 3D Magus should look like. Great work!

He will have a permanent place on one of my Ganon slots once he's released. Mad hype.

You gotta love that Chrono Trigger character are based on Toriyama art and as such DBZ/Chrono Trigger characters are interchangable. It looks fantastic! Someone should do Lucca from Bulma parts :3