WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on February 17, 2013, 04:20:43 AM
Gotta love turbosmooth! Lol, sonic shuffle models look are so 64-ish.

And this, is how flaigon discovered that his dream of making classic nux with vaquero hat was not over yet

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 17, 2013, 04:20:16 AM
inb4velen

ABNLAJKBLSBSL:NMNWVLJ:XBAGXAFL FAWK YEAH!

-but please put him over Captain Falcon, that's more his speed. D:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on February 17, 2013, 03:28:13 AM
Thinking about it, never heard of Pokemon REBurst. To keep things on topic here is something I'm working on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've come to play, just deal with it~

I like the DK idea more, as he is pretty bulky. Either way, more TTYD love the better.



Quote from: Velen on February 17, 2013, 08:11:59 AM
ABNLAJKBLSBSL:NMNWVLJ:XBAGXAFL FAWK YEAH!

-but please put him over Captain Falcon, that's more his speed. D:
If he puts him on DK, I'll attempt a Captain Falcon version

Only if Elru approves of it

I also think that DK would make a better fit.
Maybe Falcon, but with bone edits.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


DK does kinda of fit proportion-wise, but Captain Falcon doesn't look too different either, if anything Rawk might just be thicker (hopefully). Plus Falcon's moveset fits the Hawk better than DK's.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

have you ever looked closely at DK and captain falcon?

main differences are:
arm-leg proportion difference
huge hands vs small hands
neck and head on top of torso vs in front (this sounds weird, but look at where DK's head is positioned)
legs-torso proportion difference

so basically... EVERYTHING is different...
which means, a character that fits on one can not fit on the other, without bone/model edits of course

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 17, 2013, 05:57:10 PM
If he puts him on DK, I'll attempt a Captain Falcon version

Only if Elru approves of it

I definitely approve,I'll send you the model after I'm finished with texturing.

Quote from: joking on February 17, 2013, 07:36:31 PM
have you ever looked closely at DK and captain falcon?

main differences are:
arm-leg proportion difference
huge hands vs small hands
neck and head on top of torso vs in front (this sounds weird, but look at where DK's head is positioned)
legs-torso proportion difference

so basically... EVERYTHING is different...
which means, a character that fits on one can not fit on the other, without bone/model edits of course
yah I had a brainfart during that post. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I know this is stage related, but it still counts, right?

Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on February 17, 2013, 10:47:21 PM
I know this is stage related, but it still counts, right?


It should still count because it's an import, and damn that is awesome!!!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Peardian on February 17, 2013, 10:47:21 PM
I know this is stage related, but it still counts, right?





That let me think need a 3D SMRPG.

February 17, 2013, 11:34:15 PM #8774 Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 11:35:25 PM by Nanobuds
What is this? A pokemon??


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for Ralph, hes almost done. The rig was again frustrating me, so I decided to take a small break from him.

But I do plan to finish him, don't worry.