WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 23, 2012, 02:30:48 AM
loldemonboy
A Shopoke!

get it? cuz he is so zetta slow...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 23, 2012, 01:20:02 AM
stop reading my mind D:<

I was about to say: "Which one? The one from Mega Man, or-...?" XD

Nice idea though!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Need to fix that really strange invisible effect and the iris.

More Crash! An update Crash!

An over Luigi still! Good.

Every Crash better be over [censored]ing Luigi.

[censored] is like meant to be man.



directly from kirby, pure mld0, pure animations and pure SRT0
just wanted to see the how it went.
uploaded for fun and style! lol

I have target another model to rig however to personal use, unless it's gets too good for being personal!

also, I have a question.
someone mention "blend" in rig, hows that possible? O_o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: KTH on August 23, 2012, 04:30:54 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Need to fix that really strange invisible effect and the iris.
do you mind sending me that model? i think i have a use for the strange effect
you can send me now or wait till the full version's released but i'd like to have it with the strange invisible effect
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

the effect is probably random, depending on what images are in the RAM.
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 23, 2012, 10:30:10 PM
the effect is probably random, depending on what images are in the RAM.
i remember i made a mario that fully loaded images from the ram, made em shiny, then player and it would change if you got hit or charged an attack
to me it looks like he's transparent
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Got more progress done. Don't mind the hair. I took it from that low poly model as a point of reference.


How does it look so far? Any improvements I should make?

Hmm...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd make her waist a tad bit thicker. I also think the hair in front of her face needs a little editing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think her arms are too twiggy.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hat should bigger.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SJS on August 24, 2012, 01:48:08 AM
I think her arms are too twiggy.

Most original characters from Kingdom Hearts and TWEWY have twiggy arms. Your point?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Alright, bigger hat, waist and arms slightly thicker, and the hair i'm using as a reference and will be replaced with my own, higher poly model.


You got the jacket. Don't you still have to model the shirt?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]