WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: 8ATSNAM on August 29, 2012, 12:29:25 AM
Actually it would look cool if the head from Boygos' was put on yours with some slimming down of the body .
What he said
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: 8ATSNAM on August 29, 2012, 12:29:25 AM
Actually it would look cool if the head from Boygos' was put on yours with some slimming down of the body .

that and i have the make the hands black
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2012, 10:06:46 PM
I had no problems toggling the shades on and off in BB.
Also, most model imports use a type smaller format than float (unless float was forced) because it saves filespace. Brawl character models always use float, so old vertexing methods don't support any other formats than float. You can edit the model all you want though by exporting as DAE and importing into 3ds Max.

Oh and you can literally just delete the object "Box01" using BB v0.67b if you don't want the shades.

If you mean the playable characters, that's apparently true, but I have seen Brawl models where the vertices use the Int16 format, such as with Bombed.

Quote from: mnsg on August 29, 2012, 02:19:44 AM
If you mean the playable characters, that's apparently true, but I have seen Brawl models where the vertices use the Int16 format, such as with Bombed.

Yep, I meant characters == fighters.

KTH, have you tried to rotate the skeleton from it's topN bone 90 degrees? ive noticed that when importing a model into brawlbox, if it has editted bones after the skinning, the bones will import moved but the mesh wont, so maybe that could helo you get you're model straight, if not working, save the weights, start a whole new scene and retry everything except rigging... (cuz uve saved the rig already)

Finally found the problem.

3ds Max.
I really don't know what it's the true glitch but i've desinstalled/reinstalled him and now he work. Thank you guys for have tried to help me.

So now :


Quote from: Boygos on August 28, 2012, 09:37:45 PM
Not sure if I want to finish and release this or not... Slenderman or Ganon. Or Slendendorf.



come on' guys! Of course if I released this, I'd finish the rig. Brawler, if you want, I can send you my progress, the model has like 200 verts, and its from the actual slender game :P

I didn't t-pose it all too well, so if you just want to start over the rig after T-posing it, you could do that too.


On another note, May is nearly done to 100%


May is on Peach, right? Maybe you should put her on PT too? Red needs more imports anyway.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 29, 2012, 05:47:00 PM
May is on Peach, right? Maybe you should put her on PT too? Red needs more imports anyway.
May is on PT :P


Nintendo styled majin buu(gotenks absorbed)  :kdance: :

or more like Gotenks hat for kirby
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Awesome! will he do Gotenks' special too?


Quote from: Mariodk on August 29, 2012, 09:10:09 PM
Nintendo styled majin buu(gotenks absorbed)  :kdance: :

or more like Gotenks hat for kirby

That's pretty nice, man. How do you make those Kirby hats anyway? :P

@Mr. Mugenwii: Well sure! ;D It's better than Gotenks Kirby doing PK Freeze. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 29, 2012, 09:17:55 PM
Awesome! will he do Gotenks' special too?
I don't think it's possible to PSA Kirby hats. So I guess he would still do PK Freeze.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509