WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Finally fixed the grabbing glitch with Ratchet (Whoo)
All that's left to do is add some FS eyes, give him his blaster, and fix any animations I may have missed.

For the FS eyes I was thinking about having clank equip the thruster pack or something.

I can have him ready today, or do you guys want to wait until I finish some more costumes for him?

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 31, 2012, 03:46:33 PM
Finally fixed the grabbing glitch with Ratchet (Whoo)
All that's left to do is add some FS eyes, give him his blaster, and fix any animations I may have missed.

For the FS eyes I was thinking about having clank equip the thruster pack or something.

I can have him ready today, or do you guys want to wait until I finish some more costumes for him?

i want him today personally, i cant friggin wait for Ratchet. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2012, 04:21:18 AM
Here is my recent WIP.

Sephiroth's High Poly Model (well so they say High Poly...) from FFVII: Crisis Core. Over Marth.


Normals were TERRIBLE when i started this and he wasn't T-posed, but i fixed him up pretty good, going to start rigging him tomorrow.

Ah, glad to see you're taking over, actually. You'll do a MUCH better job than I would on him. Can't wait! :af:


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2012, 03:50:52 PM
i want him today personally, i cant friggin wait for Ratchet. :srs:
Same here. No offense to GBC's Shadow, but he's been begging to be replaced.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 31, 2012, 06:34:05 PM #4564 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:34:56 PM by Mariodk

model/boneset for SMBZ mario v4
i made mario boneset(the translations) over Marth with added finger bones and the cape bones is marth´s so they will be effected by wind(not renamed the bones or edited them and still same bone IDs  only moved the first bones on the cape but the others will still move without needing animations for them)
now i just have to import it in BB do all the BB work and port that model back to mario moveset xd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 31, 2012, 06:34:05 PM model/boneset for SMBZ mario v4 i made mario boneset(the translations) over Marth with added finger bones and the cape bones is marth´s so they will be effected by wind(not renamed the bones or edited them and still same bone IDs  only moved the first bones on the cape but the others will still move without needing animations for them) now i just have to import it in BB do all the BB work and port that model back to mario moveset xd
Remind me just to make it clear for me. How would this work with imports again?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2012, 03:50:52 PM
i want him today personally, i cant friggin wait for Ratchet. :srs:

ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!

alright then it's out now.

Future versions will include custom blasters, more costumes, an awesome retexture by Beyond, and some other things I may have forgotten.

Now to get back to work on Shiki, Riku, and that Sephy..

Who should Seph go over? Marth maybe?

*strokes his beard* I think Marth is best choice, my boy. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 31, 2012, 10:15:04 PM #4569 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:16:14 PM by -Hero-
Quote from: DemonBoy on August 31, 2012, 10:08:12 PM
alright then it's out now.

Future versions will include custom blasters, more costumes, an awesome retexture by Beyond, and some other things I may have forgotten.

Now to get back to work on Shiki, Riku, and that Sephy..

Who should Seph go over? Marth maybe?

The Riku you're doing, is it from KH3D?

Quote from: Mariodk on August 31, 2012, 06:34:05 PM

model/boneset for SMBZ mario v4
i made mario boneset(the translations) over Marth with added finger bones and the cape bones is marth´s so they will be effected by wind(not renamed the bones or edited them and still same bone IDs  only moved the first bones on the cape but the others will still move without needing animations for them)
now i just have to import it in BB do all the BB work and port that model back to mario moveset xd

if you port the character back to mario, the cape wont work i believe, since mario doesnt have that kind of bones, cuz i think that's a .rel thing

Shiki please. I need her badly in my game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: -Hero- on August 31, 2012, 10:15:04 PM
This Sephiroth?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If so, then yea, over Marth.

And the Riku you're doing, is it from KH3D?

Nope. It's actually the Ps1 model

and yep. I'm working on making his KH3d clothes as well as his Tron clothes

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 10:14:22 PM
*strokes his beard* I think Marth is best choice, my boy. :srs:

ha, just making sure.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 31, 2012, 10:16:07 PM
Shiki please. I need her badly in my game.

All in good time.


Also I think i may work on giving Xion a revamp soon. She could probably use it.

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 31, 2012, 10:19:58 PM
Also I think i may work on giving Xion a revamp soon. She could probably use it.
Honestly I forgot about Xion. Heh...I think in KH, she wasn't supposed to be remembered at all. :(
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Rats n [censored]
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]