WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

He will have it in-game.

Quote from: KTH on September 02, 2012, 05:49:36 PMDon't forget the light on the iris. Because he look a bit scary.
Reminds me of Doopliss Mario. lol
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 02, 2012, 06:01:34 PMHe will have it in-game.
It'll be wonderful when BJ gets BrawlBox to support shaders in the Model Veiwer.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 01, 2012, 11:21:38 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



...
Looks like I better get back to trying to rig Other M Ridley for this.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 02, 2012, 09:21:37 PM

...
Looks like I better get back to trying to rig Other M Ridley for this.

Yessssssss

But don't worry about getting him done anytime soon if you're busy.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 02, 2012, 09:34:11 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Too much sex. Too much hype. Gah.
But... Dem damage polys...

Quote from: Thanatos [Rufure] on September 02, 2012, 09:50:54 PM
But... Dem damage polys...

Oh god, dem damage polygons. He has 155 polygons total, and like 90% are damage polygons. I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to sort out which ones are needed and which ones aren't. :srs:

I've turned most of 'em off, here's what he looks like so far:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so i guess it can be rigged on charizard like snoopy did and  and jesus for so many damaged polygons lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 02, 2012, 10:51:54 PM #4627 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:54:24 PM by Mr. Vile
Quote from: Carnage on September 02, 2012, 10:38:23 PM
so i guess it can be rigged on charizard like snoopy did and  and jesus for so many damaged polygons lol

Frankly I don't think Snoopy is ever going to work wit Charizard ever again.

Also, Ridley's model is huge in filesize. Like, really big. /:

I moved everything to Skyworld, but now the SRT0 for the magma isn't workiiiiinguuuugh

What the...
That Ridley looks so [censored]ing weird. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 02, 2012, 10:55:53 PM
What the...
That Ridley looks so [censored]ing weird. :srs:
its the other M look it looks  like a good wierd to me xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 02, 2012, 11:00:45 PM
its the other M look it looks  like a good wierd to me xD
I know it's the Other M look :srs:
Should I be glad I didn't play Other M?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I also want to know if the rest of Other M is that creepy.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well don't worry about having to look at him, because his model is simply too big. ;_;

The only way I could probably decrease his filesize is by combining all the smaller polygons, but that means I'd have to re-rig the entire thing... and thats what I'm trying to avoid.

Brawl Ridley isn't much smaller, unfortunately.

Guess I'll have to wait for the tristripper. *angry fist shake*

Quote from: Segtendo on September 02, 2012, 11:04:15 PM
I know it's the Other M look :srs:
Should I be glad I didn't play Other M?

That Ridley looks awesome IMO. The head makes him look more Pterodactyl-like.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 02, 2012, 11:13:33 PM
That Ridley looks awesome IMO. The head makes him look more Pterodactyl-like.
I agree, even though I never played Other M
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509