WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 02, 2012, 11:24:10 PM #4635 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 11:25:04 PM by DemonBoy


still have to work out a proper way of rigging him, but i'm almost there

also should i give him new hands so i can rig them or keep them as they were?

I hope he works with left-handed motion of the psa
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I have played Other M. Game looks gorgeous, no arguments there. Gameplay was decent, a lot of people are skeptical about that. But, the story and character portrayals are unarguably total bull[censored].

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 02, 2012, 11:24:10 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


More FFVII nostalgia? In my Brawl?

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 02, 2012, 11:24:10 PM still have to work out a proper way of rigging him, but i'm almost there also should i give him new hands so i can rig them or keep them as they were?
Either keep them like that, or edit them so you rig the index and pinkie fingers, similar to Pac-Man's gloves, where only a few fingers were rigged, along with the thumb.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 02, 2012, 11:08:00 PM
Well don't worry about having to look at him, because his model is simply too big. ;_;

The only way I could probably decrease his filesize is by combining all the smaller polygons, but that means I'd have to re-rig the entire thing... and thats what I'm trying to avoid.

Brawl Ridley isn't much smaller, unfortunately.

Guess I'll have to wait for the tristripper. *angry fist shake*

It's cool you found the actual rigged Other M Ridley, but god damn does it have a lot of polygons.

At least the stage works. If I were you, I'd release the stage once it's finished effect wise and add Ridley whenever the tripstripper gets finished...

More blocks :D Gusta. Will the sword be pretty long this time? Cloud's Buster Sword was kind of small for the PSA :( invisible hit boxes. The rest was awesome though.


PSX Tifa must be next. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Dude, we seriously need a PSX Barret over Samus. :srs:


Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on September 03, 2012, 02:17:49 AMDude, we seriously need a PSX Barret over Samus. :srs:
PSX Barret transforming into PSX Tifa after FS. How's that idea? :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 03, 2012, 01:54:33 AM
It's cool you found the actual rigged Other M Ridley, but god damn does it have a lot of polygons.

At least the stage works. If I were you, I'd release the stage once it's finished effect wise and add Ridley whenever the tripstripper gets finished...

I might have to do that... though I'm rather against releasing unfinished stages knowingly. /:

Snoopy might be willing to re-rig Ridley once I optimize the model, so hopefully that works out. In the meantime:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Eyes don't look close enough to each other.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 03, 2012, 02:23:42 AM
PSX Barret transforming into PSX Tifa after FS. How's that idea? :vyse:

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 03, 2012, 02:43:56 AM


I might have to do that... though I'm rather against releasing unfinished stages knowingly. /:

Snoopy might be willing to re-rig Ridley once I optimize the model, so hopefully that works out. In the meantime:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 03, 2012, 02:45:44 AM
Eyes don't look close enough to each other.

Tell that to the original modellers, bub, those eyes are unedited. Trust me, he looks just fine in-game.

There are only a few things left to sort out with him, so he should be finally released soon.

My post is acting stupid. What I meant to ask was, will there be a shiny Magikarp version as well?


Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 03, 2012, 02:43:56 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Over Link? Or someone else?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.