WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 07, 2012, 02:49:58 AM
Professor Layton, you have a rival now.
lol
So he's still over Sonic's bones correct? Then what were your plans with teh cane?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 07, 2012, 02:52:45 AM
lol
So he's still over Sonic's bones correct? Then what were your plans with teh cane?

Just for fun. it'll be a final smash item so don't worry
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 07, 2012, 02:49:58 AM
Professor Layton, you have a rival now.

Gross.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Meh, Screw the jacket.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Gentlehog :happy:

But its shadow  ^-^

Quote from: Anivernage on September 07, 2012, 03:19:57 AM

But its shadow  ^-^


Change colors. Make it a fancharacter. Everyone's happy.


Quote from: SJS on September 07, 2012, 03:04:38 AM
Quite good.

Fixed. Don't care if you don't like it or disagree. :P

Nice way to breathe some creativity into the throng of Shadow Hacks there Pervy.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hmm.. well my dear gentleman, I may have noticed that your custom modification of the blue bipedal rodent is sightly exquisite
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Velen on September 07, 2012, 03:22:23 AM
Fixed. Don't care if you don't like it or disagree. :P

Nice way to breathe some creativity into the throng of Shadow Hacks there Pervy.
Quote was in response to chaos_knight9000's post (hence why I quoted it). Nice try, but your argument is invalid.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 07, 2012, 02:49:58 AM
Professor Layton, you have a rival now.
"I'm sorry but, A man of his stature isn't good enough to be my rival. He's nothing but a false"
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Spex130 on September 07, 2012, 03:21:33 AM
Change colors. Make it a fancharacter. Everyone's happy.
lol true :P

Also low filesize but it looks good :P


Quote from: Pervy on September 07, 2012, 03:29:38 AM
"I'm sorry but, A man of his stature isn't good enough to be my rival. He's nothing but a false"

I see what you not did there  ^-^

Quote from: Pervy on September 07, 2012, 03:29:38 AM
"I'm sorry but, A man of his stature isn't good enough to be my rival. He's nothing but a false"

He'll have hte usual things right? Perfect metals, perfect eyes, ect
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 07, 2012, 03:36:52 AM
He'll have hte usual things right? Perfect metals, perfect eyes, ect

You guys throw the word "Perfect" around way to much :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 07, 2012, 03:37:45 AM
You guys throw the word "Perfect" around way to much :srs:
How about "Excellent"? Would that change? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pervy on September 07, 2012, 03:37:45 AM
You guys throw the word "Perfect" around way to much :srs:
I said perfect I was asking if it'd still have Shadow's problem-free eyes, metals, shell and so on.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.