WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on September 07, 2012, 02:15:47 PM
then next would be homer over snake due to him choking bart XD
still nice work on the model though  ;)
i was planing on homer over CF or ganondorf
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 07, 2012, 05:53:00 PM
Who did that detailed texture for Bart? I feel like whatever game he came from, wouldn't include such detail, but who knows now a days!
i did that and used scott/ness textures as base
i think its the best texture/UV editing work i ever have done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

update on batman, i've made myself a method to mprove textures using their bump map...

here's a before-after



what did i do? [spoiler]
copy the bump map and paste it on top of the diffuse, invert the bump map, desaturate the bump map, and change the layer type to soft light, and voila... xD

well since there is a homer texture on snake,I thought he look even more better if you improve it like what your doing to bart.

Quote from: jokekid on September 07, 2012, 07:13:55 PM
update on batman, i've made myself a method to mprove textures using their bump map...

here's a before-after



what did i do? [spoiler]
copy the bump map and paste it on top of the diffuse, invert the bump map, desaturate the bump map, and change the layer type to soft light, and voila... xD
Could you do this for Robin?


sure, gimme the diffuse and bump maps and it'll be done in a sec ^^

Homer is fat, Snake and Gannondorf aren't. :notimp: But then again, he isn't as fat as Peter Griffin, so I can image Homer being on Snake or Gannondorf.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 07, 2012, 09:26:53 PM
Homer is fat, Snake and Gannondorf aren't. :notimp: But then again, he isn't as fat as Peter Griffin, so I can image Homer being on Snake or Gannondorf.
homer can´t be on dedede or wario and they are fat too
anyway:

skateboard over ness´s bat(thanks to LJstar for model to that)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 07, 2012, 09:28:23 PMhomer can´t be on dedede or wario and they are fat too anyway:
I know, DDD and Wario are shorter and fatter than Homer, but CF, Gannon, and Snake are more muscal than fat. Oh well, whatever looks better. I think Bart's face could look better.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on September 07, 2012, 10:08:46 PM
xd he is done
all left is release him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

His pupils are waaaaaaaay too big.

his eyes could need alittle fix up but hey,better than nothing XD

His eyes man. HIS EYES. Make dem smaller.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Seems like MarioDK already did my job with Bart :af: so I'll just make lisa over lucas to go with him and even both over IC
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


September 08, 2012, 12:55:57 AM #4768 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 01:00:16 AM by Nanobuds


Textures by Dot

I lost my drink from seeing this o0o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]