WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Damn the Queen Bee from Galaxy and Lotso over DDD? And Samus looks epic!
Lotso's cane, or whatever that thing is needs a much, MUCH better texture, it extremely stands out with it just being a solid color, and Lotso's eyes kinda scare me. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I seriously want Brawl Samus to have a real see-through visor. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Hmmm....dats a nice new sword ganondorf found :srs:

This is actually ready for release, but I want to make a mega pack of this hack.
The pack will include.

All Four Okami Swords (Including Ooki's and Susanos )
All of Emiles Swords

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 12, 2012, 07:39:11 PM
I love you so much, as you already know!

I've seen GameWatching, DataDrain, and now Segtendo say over Ganondorf. The height fits well, but I think Falco's moveset and personality fits better.

Now, its my turn!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Working on a custom character :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 13, 2012, 03:07:24 PM
Working on a custom character :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The [censored] is that?

WarFront? By the way I have no idea who WarFront is, I just looked at the URL so don't get a boner.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 13, 2012, 05:32:59 PM
The [censored] is that?

WarFront? By the way I have no idea who WarFront is, I just looked at the URL so don't get a boner.

Lol warfronts no one just a random name so i could find the image. And it is also no one >_> <_< I'm not building an existing character. yes it looks like [censored]. >_> I just started today
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

One of my last Sony character :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dante :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: KTH on September 13, 2012, 07:34:17 PM
One of my last Sony character :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i know what your doing  :>.>:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



it needed to be done properly...

HULK IS VERY HAPPY ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE BUT MORE FOR HULK!


Yes hes getting an update, I hope maybe you can try to rig the mouth as well, but if not, the rest better be pretty much perfect this time, since most of the rigging was great last time.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 15, 2012, 04:02:20 PM
Yes hes getting an update, I hope maybe you can try to rig the mouth as well, but if not, the rest better be pretty much perfect this time, since most of the rigging was great last time.
Meh.. tbh, I kinda thought the rig was bad last time. Everything was ifne except the arms... and seeing how much Jokekid has improved since the last Hulk, (mainly his War import I love that [censored]) this will most likely be perfect.


Had anyone noticed that the last Hulk didn't had the eye texture show up? I dunno if it was just me.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509