WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 18, 2012, 12:24:20 AM
Why does the skin and/or face have a bluish tint?
It is kind of pale, too.
It's been noted before, it looks like Mass Effect's shaders or something fixed it in the actual game. I'll be editing the textures before release though.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 18, 2012, 12:37:37 AM
Just a recolor is not enough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:0
The yellow on her looks a bit too... yellowy. Should be more golden, IMO.
But it looks great so far!

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 18, 2012, 12:37:37 AMJust a recolor is not enough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Neru! <3

I've been thinking about making a Miku recolor pack just for Tabuu's Miku PSA....good thing I don't have to make a yellow recolor. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SmashClash on September 18, 2012, 12:24:20 AM
Why does the skin and/or face have a bluish tint?
It is kind of pale, too.
looks epic

Wow, I never post here :P

You wanted a pokemon trainer import? Why not a half import?
[spoiler]
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Not sure if that's White or Red just crossdressing..... :>.>:

lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Red crossdressing so far.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 18, 2012, 02:44:21 AM
Red crossdressing so far.
It's Hilda / Touko!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Flygon on September 18, 2012, 03:05:27 AM
White please!
I'll call it Crossdresser Red.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on September 18, 2012, 03:05:27 AM
White please!

HILDA / TOUKO! IT'S OFFICIAL!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 18, 2012, 04:02:32 AM
HILDA / TOUKO! IT'S OFFICIAL!
And isn't pokemon special manga by ken sugimori official?
Hilda/White/Touko are her official names(enough off-topic)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 18, 2012, 04:17:27 AM
And isn't pokemon special manga by ken sugimori official?
Hilda/White/Touko are her official names(enough off-topic)
looks good to me



Sword for the big Claus guy. Yeah, that blade texture is hella sexy, but I can't say I made it! It's edited from Metaknight's.

I managed to make it lower poly than I expected (lower than the needle, actually) so I'll be able to add lightning effects. Think of the shocks that surround Ness when he does PK thunder, with an added glow like Link's sword. Obviously, they won't be able to animate, but what do you expect?


As for the rig, it's getting more and more difficult to do. I've got the technique down- 3ds Max is the problem, really! It crashes whenever I want to import Ness' skeleton.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Awesome sword I must say.

Just for fun  :P

pik, why dont you export the model as fbx, ask someone to make you a scene with ness' boneset, open it and import your model in there? that's what i used to do, cuz dae importing would freeze 3ds max, and when i had the "fix" on it, DAEs would import deformed as hell...