WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

*puffs in through a cloud of smoke*

That sword is hella awesome!


I want it.
:srs:
Really.

*Forms a hand seal and vanishes within a cloud of smoke*
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: Iwvi on September 18, 2012, 07:37:23 AMAwesome sword I must say. Just for fun  :P
If you think about it, if you retexture it right you get Slender Man. O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Does anyone want this :srs:
I kid...I'm making this out of boredom :3
I just need to fix visibility bones and such.
Hopefully the eyes and crap wont give me the same [censored] that Ike did ._.

Got kinda sick of animating Ridley, so I figured I'd go back and redo something I started on a while ago

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Ahem*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just needs a few fixes to the rigging of his knees/legs :3

BTW: Mushi over Lucas if I can find him >_>

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 19, 2012, 12:39:30 AM*Ahem*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just needs a few fixes to the rigging of his knees/legs :3 BTW: Mushi over Lucas if I can find him >_>
That bunny guy..... :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 19, 2012, 12:43:46 AM
That bunny guy..... :srs:

Yes, I'm :srs:
It's the only Okami char I could think that would fit over ness XD
Also His name is Kokari >_> he's that kid you help in Agata forest...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 19, 2012, 12:46:18 AMYes, I'm :srs: It's the only Okami char I could think that would fit over ness XD Also His name is Kokari >_> he's that kid you help in Agata forest...
It's been awhile since I played Okami <_<
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 19, 2012, 12:39:30 AM
*Ahem*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just needs a few fixes to the rigging of his knees/legs :3

BTW: Mushi over Lucas if I can find him >_>

You know, the spoiler wall completely fails when you end all a spoiler before the next spoiler.  The preview is obviously in the last one

[spoiler]You're
[spoiler]supposed
[spoiler]to
[spoiler]do
[spoiler]it
[spoiler]like
[spoiler]this...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 19, 2012, 05:15:54 PM
You know, the spoiler wall completely fails when you end all a spoiler before the next spoiler.  The preview is obviously in the last one

[spoiler]You're
[spoiler]supposed
[spoiler]to
[spoiler]do
[spoiler]it
[spoiler]like
[spoiler]this...
>_>
The hack is done anyway >_>
It has a metal texture and everything, all that's left is FS eyes which I'm not sure what to do for it. *shrug*

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 19, 2012, 05:19:24 PM
>_>
The hack is done anyway >_>
It has a metal texture and everything, all that's left is FS eyes which I'm not sure what to do for it. *shrug*

Why do you always have to be so [censored]y?

He is trying to help you out, ya know?

Then again, can't help someone, who doesn't want to be helped.

Well, have fun failing.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 19, 2012, 05:50:43 PM
Why do you always have to be so [censored]y?

He is trying to help you out, ya know?

Then again, can't help someone, who doesn't want to be helped.

Well, have fun failing.

What he said could've  been through pm though(Not that it was rude or anything...just would've been better)...actually I would've preferred it that way.
And that last line really wasn't necessary >_> you ask why I'm so [censored]y...and then you go and say something like that...

Besides...I fail to see why a side glance automatically makes what's said after it an [censored] comment anyhow.

Anyway I think I'll get to work on importing Waka now ._.
And maybe Oki too...

Quote from: Iwvi on September 18, 2012, 07:37:23 AM
Just for fun  :P

I should make a Coke recolor :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]