WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.


I am gonna beat you with a stick.

looks good in game :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Iwvi on September 21, 2012, 06:42:15 PM
Time to add to the amount of marvel characters, and Iron man Armors.



I need to fix hands (that is the rig that max created on default), the neck, and a little detail near the end of the arm and it'll be ready. should I add shine to the armor? if so, like the one Nanobuds used, or one like pepsiman's shine.
I love you (no homo) Although I do prefer the shield on the other arm. Guess I play  with Captain America too much.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: pikazz on September 21, 2012, 06:44:56 PM
*pics*
I am gonna beat you with a stick.

looks good in game :3

Yesz. :srs:

Vivian!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


why is iron patriot on captain falcon instead of samus? O.o

due to captain america? maybe i'll move the shield to match, in case a PSA is made.

Quote from: mnsg on September 21, 2012, 03:47:22 PMIf that's on Peach, you must keep note that she is not flat-eyed; her eye irises and Final Smash eyes are separate texture parts.  And because all the Mario Sports Mix models have flat eyes, it would be quite tedious to import them into Brawl, especially when you must alter the MotionEtc files to support the eye texture parts. On the flipside though, it would be amusing to get Waluigi into the mix, as his Brawl model heavily lacks the blinking eyes that his Mario Party 9 and Mario Sports Mix models have.
I have Mario Sports Mix Waluigi imported over the assitent trophy, complete with rigged fingers, I just havent had the motivation to finish animating those fingers, plus I need to see if he'll still work in game after animating them bones. He has rigged mouth and everything, including eyelids to make him better.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

but iron patriot, os he iron man recolored, or captain america in a suit? never knew a thing about him...

Quote from: jokekid on September 21, 2012, 09:08:23 PMbut iron patriot, os he iron man recolored, or captain america in a suit? never knew a thing about him...
Iron Patriot is Norman Osborn.

oh lol, wouldnt have guessed that at all xDD

Some pictures for proof of my Waluigi:

I didnt feel like rotating the bones or vertices when I was rigging him, so I made the bones just translate into his fingers, they aren't rotated. :>.>:




I would have ingame pictures if I could make it so every Assistant Trophy was Wlauigi, but since I didnt find a code that actually worked, just BB pics for now.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


ike boneset with Right hand finger bones  :af2:
now naruto can do shadowclone jutsu hand sign right
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 21, 2012, 09:51:14 PMike boneset with Right hand finger bones  :af2:
Nintendo should of done that a long time ago. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan, you beat me to porting Sports Mix Waluigi over Waluigi :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 21, 2012, 10:40:36 PM #4979 Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 10:43:28 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Segtendo on September 21, 2012, 10:03:57 PMStupidMarioFan, you beat me to porting Sports Mix Waluigi over Waluigi :P
Prett ymuch the first time i touched him in like two months? After I help KTH and Mariodk finish Melee Mario, i'll probably work on Waluigi and get him uploaded, not that much that needs done, just getting the pat0 to stop going null, its actually pretty much the reason I started on something else, been waiting for that error to go away, but I still get it with v0.67b, maybe I need to try again.

Post Merge: September 21, 2012, 10:43:28 PM

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 21, 2012, 09:56:29 PMNintendo should of done that a long time ago. :srs:
There are lots of things that Nintendo should've done, like giving the metals transparency for characters like the Kongs, which Mewtwo fixed for us, giving Luigi his own animations, which I plan on doing including changing his fire attacks to thunder attacks...they might still be green though, and things like giving certain characters finger bones for both hands like Ike here.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.