WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 22, 2012, 03:40:24 PM
KTH: That's the battlefield you fight bowser in in SM64...... I think it's the bowser in the sky version since it has that emblem on the top of it. It's missing the bombs :srs:
Wrong. It's the final boss arena from Bowser's Inside Story.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 22, 2012, 03:50:28 PM
Wrong. It's the final boss arena from Bowser's Inside Story.
Mehh...would've been my second guess.....I just remember SM64 more...
Though it would be an easy remake of that stage.
Just add different textures and background and the bomb.

The arrow thing was my idea for a stage hazard, but I'd need to edit the .rel somehow for that to be feasible.

In other news, has anyone got custom shadow models for stages working?
I tried to add custom shadow models to ARZ and even copied the Shader and Material of an existing Shadow model and...... nothing changed.

Can't use the MShadow1 model M22K made because the rough nature of the layout demands a custom model.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 22, 2012, 04:13:51 PM
The arrow thing was my idea for a stage hazard, but I'd need to edit the .rel somehow for that to be feasible.

In other news, has anyone got custom shadow models for stages working?
I tried to add custom shadow models to ARZ and even copied the Shader and Material of an existing Shadow model and...... nothing changed.

Can't use the MShadow1 model M22K made because the rough nature of the layout demands a custom model.
Well, mewtwo2K managed to make the cars from Mute City hit you with collisions. Maybe ask them for help?

I don't really know if it needs shadows really, it would ruin the feel of it being a sonic stage :3

Any chance you could do Green Hill Zone too?

Green Hill is in the game already XD

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 22, 2012, 04:35:16 PM
Green Hill is in the game already XD
Lol I was just seeing if you were paying attention XD

But in all seriousness.... Stardust Speedway....pretty please? :happy:
Complete with metal sonic and classic sonic racing in the background :3

Make a request in the request section instead of asking here .-.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


custom boneset rigged hulk for PSA purposes only, used snake's wait animation for this pic since snake's proportions are similar enough to hulk's...


also, he lags my brawlbox when playing the animation, so he might have a tad too many vertices...



Just  a little side thing I'm working on.
Eventually it'll be Human Amatarasu :srs:
She'll have a sword and shield from Okami.
I'll need a little help with the textures on the body >_>


Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2012, 05:43:48 PMcustom boneset rigged hulk for PSA purposes only, used snake's wait animation for this pic since snake's proportions are similar enough to hulk's... also, he lags my brawlbox when playing the animation, so he might have a tad too many vertices...
Is that when you have lots of other programs on? Usually when BB lags for me, its because  have a few tabs on the internet open, close the internet, and then close and re-open BrawlBox, doesnt lag anymore. He looks pretty good so far, so is he still over DK, the one without a PSA? Or is he now permantly over Snake?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Finally! :happy:
Now just to fix two weird vertexes on his waist and finish rigging the hands :3
And getting him to work in game too...but meh...

he's over DK, just used snake's fitmotion for that pic, and he's not one-slot, he's for the PSA

Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2012, 07:48:36 PMhe's over DK, just used snake's fitmotion for that pic, and he's not one-slot, he's for the PSA
You're not going to make a one-slot version? Meh, too bad, but he'll still kick ass. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i dont think so tbh, since i'd need to redo the whole rig on DK's boneset...

Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2012, 05:43:48 PM
custom boneset rigged hulk for PSA purposes only, used snake's wait animation for this pic since snake's proportions are similar enough to hulk's...


also, he lags my brawlbox when playing the animation, so he might have a tad too many vertices...
looks amazing 8) I cant wait to get this guy in my ssbb, Then him and spiderman can vs eachother :D http://goo.gl/i8zDD lol