WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pervy on September 22, 2012, 11:58:19 PM
Time to finish this baby!


People are going to be merry when that stage is finished :srs:
(please don't kill me for that XD)

lol
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Oh btw, I did some work on the going merry stage, it's now double sided so you can make awesome pictures and those movies things and what not
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 22, 2012, 11:58:19 PMTime to finish this baby!
Yeeaaaaaahhh, definitely gonna replace Pirate Ship with that.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 22, 2012, 08:50:57 PM
Yay, so far I havent run into any trouble yet with teh stage, of course the background will be changed, but I'm showing you that it still works with Final Desination's background.

Now after playing on the stage, I notice that the spikes need to be bigger, and of course I have to fix the collision so you dont bump into anything invisible underneath the stage, and other things, but it is coming along very nicely. :af2:

Post Merge: September 22, 2012, 08:52:07 PM
Hes got a point there, if those teeth are seperat polygons, than I say to delete those, make your own semi-flat teeth, and just re-map them to look like those teeth.
u shuld probably release a smaller spike version in the download to, because ppl will be irritated wen the spikes keep blocking the view of ur fighter and u cant see wats happening behind them :p but i see u already released it

Quote from: rax189 on September 23, 2012, 04:48:03 AMu shuld probably release a smaller spike version in the download to, because ppl will be irritated wen the spikes keep blocking the view of ur fighter and u cant see wats happening behind them :p but i see u already released it
Meh, it didnt bother me that much, it doesnt always happen, sometimes it happens, but not enough for me to want to make another version. I will if enough people complain about it though.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 23, 2012, 05:27:01 AM
Meh, it didnt bother me that much, it doesnt always happen, sometimes it happens, but not enough for me to want to make another version. I will if enough people complain about it though.
sounds good, i thought u already had the other version so  thought i shuld tell u lol. Ill probably wait a while to download this in case u do make one if u dont i might get it

Quote from: Pervy on September 22, 2012, 11:58:19 PM
Time to finish this baby!

epic i want this stage
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Pervy on September 22, 2012, 11:58:19 PM
Time to finish this baby!

Nice, I hope you finish it.
inb4neverbeingreleased

i'd love to see a stage where pirate ship and going merry go in a cannon battle or something!

Quote from: jokekid on September 23, 2012, 11:06:23 AM
i'd love to see a stage where pirate ship and going merry go in a cannon battle or something!
it would just need to use the toon link stage and repplace the enemy ship with a one piece navy ship and i agree it would be awnsome :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: -Hero- on September 23, 2012, 07:17:33 AM
Nice, I hope you finish it.
inb4neverbeingreleased
I see what you did there :>.>:
Quote from: jokekid on September 23, 2012, 11:06:23 AM
i'd love to see a stage where pirate ship and going merry go in a cannon battle or something!
If i could get a marine ship I'd put it in the background where the cannons come from
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

September 23, 2012, 04:12:29 PM #5037 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 04:57:56 PM by StupidMarioFan1
It took my forever to line him up with Brawl Yoshi, and I still had to rtotate the bones so Brawl Yoshi would be in the same position as SMG2 Yoshi. Also he has one yellow eye and one normal eye so I can test out the eyemovment. And don't worry, he has the egg from Galaxy 2. ;)



There are areas that just wouldn't stop seperating no matter how much I tried, so there are going to be holes in some animations, but I think the fingers are the only things left of him/her. :D
Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2012, 04:41:39 PM
SMFan1 : Dat tongue.

Halloween comming.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damnit Sonic, I told you not to run towards those Saws. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 23, 2012, 05:27:01 AM
Meh, it didnt bother me that much, it doesnt always happen, sometimes it happens, but not enough for me to want to make another version. I will if enough people complain about it though.
You do realize how close that platform is to a certain location in SM64 is don't you :srs:

SMFan1 : Dat tongue.

Halloween comming.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.