WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Now THAT'S a creepy Sonic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 23, 2012, 04:18:16 PMYou do realize how close that platform is to a certain location in SM64 is don't you :srs:
Yes I do, and I know the difference bewteen custom making it and ripping it strait from SM64, aka I'm going to rip it, or just use the Model's Resource one, but I'll probably rip itso there's only a few 32x32 textures.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

That'll be cool. :P maybe make the spike-ball things actually explode on contact! lol

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 23, 2012, 05:14:43 PM
That'll be cool. :P maybe make the spike-ball things actually explode on contact! lol

Just reminding you guys that coding in stage hazards requires .rel and PPC knowledge.

Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2012, 04:41:39 PM
SMFan1 : Dat tongue.

Halloween comming.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey KTH
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I kid
But seriously....that sonic is more creepy than ben ._.
Have fun sleeping :D




Needs a few more edits and then I'll make the recolors, I'll look around the Mario Galaxy 2 ISO for the Yoshi Powerups and see if I can get those colors.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Okay, I need a real opinion on this from some of you 'better' riggers out there. I've sort of come up with an easy/quick formula that I use for rigging the hands from Clash of Ninja Wii(any game in the series) models. And I'm wondering something.



^Is that acceptable considering the limitations of the model?

fingers look nice, but the wrist looks a bit weird, try touching that a bit up

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 23, 2012, 08:07:34 PM
Okay, I need a real opinion on this from some of you 'better' riggers out there. I've sort of come up with an easy/quick formula that I use for rigging the hands from Clash of Ninja Wii(any game in the series) models. And I'm wondering something.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^Is that acceptable considering the limitations of the model?

the joints in the middle of the fingers look too flat. select the flat/edge verts, and hit the "Blend" button with the #Nb finger bones.

Quote from: jokekid on September 23, 2012, 08:09:19 PM
fingers look nice, but the wrist looks a bit weird, try touching that a bit up
:3

The thumb is a bit off too I think, I think I know how to fix the wrist, at least to the best I can with the models limits. Adding vertexes to anywhere else is easy, but the wrists and fingers are a pain in the but lol also...I have no clue how to fix that random vertex on the neck :/

(Also if anyone wants ANBU kakashi still I might make him next over a sword user so someone can psa them with the sword. )

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 23, 2012, 08:10:58 PM
the joints in the middle of the fingers look too flat. select the flat/edge verts, and hit the "Blend" button with the #Nb finger bones.

Ah I hardly use the blend tool XD I should make a habbit of doing that lol

The blend tool is your best friend when it comes to making good rigs.

It can also probably fix the wrist

Ya, Nintendo somehow made Yoshi change colors in SMG2 by messing with his lighting, he still uses his normal green textures, well I'm still pretty good at making recolors with GIMP.

Post Merge: September 23, 2012, 08:30:49 PM

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 23, 2012, 08:21:39 PMThe blend tool is your best friend when it comes to making good rigs. It can also probably fix the wrist
Huh, maybe I should start using it. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


ehhh...I'm satisfied, as long as the top knuckles of the fingers look the same as the middle knuckles then that's good for me :3

Wrist is a bit better too, i think at least..

It looks like its a very low-vert model... lol its good enough

Quote from: Mariodk on September 21, 2012, 06:12:12 PM

just found sexy justu model xD
will be used as taunt/maybe a win for revamp of naruto PSA
if not i just rig it over ike“s boneset to be used for naruto PSA
or do so if using sexy jutsu in my PSA naruto will stay in this form for a while
so sexy jutsu+rasengan = sexy rasengan xD
inb4pplaskingforiwillmake100%nudetexturecuziamtoolazytomakethat
or import over Zelda LoL

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s