WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 23, 2012, 08:43:39 PM
It looks like its a very low-vert model... lol its good enough

Yeah, it's not so much that it's low vert, it's low vert in all the wrong places >_<
Nintendo lazy asses lol

Also...I WOULD do faces if someone would be kind enough to vertex his mouth to the different faces for me. That's about the only (very tedious XD) task keeping me from doing various faces on my import. :3 of course credit given where it's due, colab :)

Quote from: Mariodk on September 21, 2012, 06:12:12 PM just found sexy justu model xD will be used as taunt/maybe a win for revamp of naruto PSA if not i just rig it over ike“s boneset to be used for naruto PSA or do so if using sexy jutsu in my PSA naruto will stay in this form for a while so sexy jutsu+rasengan = sexy rasengan xD inb4pplaskingforiwillmake100%nudetexturecuziamtoolazytomakethat
Whats Naruto gonna do with her? Moater boat her huge tits? xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'd be worried about those tiny arms.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



i'd be more worried about those huge breasts :srs:

You're worried about Captain America having huge breasts? o.o

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com


Quote from: Boygos on September 23, 2012, 11:15:09 PM
F[censored] YAH! I was wondering where that ultra sexy Captian was at.
Quote from: jokekid on September 23, 2012, 11:22:01 PMno... LOL naruto
Naruto having giant tits? o.O I'm messing with yah, I know who you're talking about.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Shikumaru's almost done, and I bet you're tired of hearing reports about him so....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

low poly models are low poly...
rig is complete, tomorrow ima try out making some sexy textures...






Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 24, 2012, 12:49:07 AM
Shikumaru&#039;s almost done, and I bet you&#039;re tired of hearing reports about him so....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


omg, is that samus? or am i tired as hell?

Quote from: jokekid on September 24, 2012, 12:51:50 AM
low poly models are low poly...
rig is complete, tomorrow ima try out making some sexy textures...

*pic*

omg, is that samus? or am i tired as hell?
IDK about bleach and I'm hyped for this :srs:

And Yup :3
In fact, if you'd be kind enough to re-texture brawl samus's head/neck/hands....
*nudge nudge wink wink*
(I just need the head and neck)
I love spriters resource XD
Oh and I found some other fun models too :3 but I'll save those for later.

Quote from: jokekid on September 24, 2012, 12:51:50 AM
low poly models are low poly...
rig is complete, tomorrow ima try out making some sexy textures...






omg, is that samus? or am i tired as hell?
those feet

as i said, the model is very low quality...

here's a texture update:


Joke: meeeehhh......
BTW I found Young Samus's head :/
Can anyone retexture brawl samus's hands so they look like the gloves?
I could t-pose the Young samus's hands, but that'd take a long time XP
Easier to just retexture ZSS's hands from brawl.
Also, 3DS max doesn't want to read the images for young samus's radio thing on her head...

Well, retextured Iwvi's Iron Patriot into my own personal fantasy...

Captain America gets a present from his pal Tony Stark.



(Yes, I know Cap would never agree to using this in a million years, but I can dream, can't I?)