WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotta throw in that new sexy shield texture. :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i managed to rig mew's arms to the shouldern and mew's elbows to the shoulderj bones unlike last time i attempted Mew. Also i was able to rig the legs and knees this time, the knee bones are used for the ankles of course. so yeah the rig is pretty much done, i just want to give mew expressions and a sexy texture.

see for yourself.


I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 24, 2012, 04:45:52 AM
i managed to rig mew's arms to the shouldern and mew's elbows to the shoulderj bones unlike last time i attempted Mew. Also i was able to rig the legs and knees this time, the knee bones are used for the ankles of course. so yeah the rig is pretty much done, i just want to give mew expressions and a sexy texture.

see for yourself.




He should have his eyes bugged out for his EyeHurt expression, and a " ^ ^ " face when he taunts.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

SS: I sent you a pm if you don't mind helping me with something super simple *puppy dog eyes*

Everyone in Topic: I will import Young Samus from Metroid other M after Shikumaru is finished. I think I will put her over zelda because well...zelda needs a good import.
That and I can put Metroid Other M's ZSS on sheik and make a fun psa idea for it. :3

September 24, 2012, 07:09:26 AM #5074 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 07:19:20 AM by Pervy
Before you ask, yes, he's oneslot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: Pervy on September 24, 2012, 07:09:26 AM
Before you ask, yes, he's oneslot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

franky :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

i need a tester/pic taker for my neliel import...
my wii stopped reading my hacks for some uber-odd reason so yeah...

I can take pics for you

Quote from: Pervy on September 24, 2012, 07:09:26 AM
Before you ask, yes, he's oneslot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

His forearms' size make up for his lack of biceps.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Better story than Twil...Tails Doll.

sure looks epicly creepy KTH!

Quote from: KTH on September 24, 2012, 07:57:11 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Better story than Twil...Tails Doll.
Yeaaahhh...think Ima dress up as that if I had a job at scaring people at Fright Fest.. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pervy on September 24, 2012, 07:09:26 AM
Before you ask, yes, he's oneslot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Franky is awesome.
Hes cool in Jump Ultimate Stars too. :af:

If everyone's fine with a slight GFX problem on snake I can release him today or tommarow
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]